nesh16041972 4+20 guitar lesson review upload

michelew

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:12 am

I have to admit...reading your words made me blush.. :blush: ...thank you so much!

cosmicmechanic wrote:
Well done in every way, musically, technically, vocally! Even the framing was perfect: fretboard, strings and hands as visible as possible.
Pierre

neverfoundthetime

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:15 am

Thank you very much Marc,

Good to hear that the balance is right, cause that's kinda important in this song! ;)

Thanks again!

Lavallee wrote:
Wonderful video Vanessa, The balance between bass and high strings sound level is perfect, such a great voice too.

Looking forward to your next video

Marc

Yamaha48

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:19 am

Hi Anton!

I'm happy that you couldn't see or hear the nerves, haha!

Thank you en greetz' from Zaandam (I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I actually live in Zaandam, lol!)

yamaha48 wrote:
Hello Vanessa that sounds realy good.
I see or here not your nerves.
I like your voice,and a good thing to play it with a capo.

greetz Anton.

ps.hope to see more from you here.

neverfoundthetime

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:23 am

Just beautiful Vanessa! I love it when newbees to the video poster's club just bust the door right down and hit us with such great videos. You have certainly arrived at TG. Great voice and vibe.

willem

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:27 am

Oh gosh, you guys just make me so shy! Thank you, thank you very much for your kind words, it makes one grow and everone needs that here and there! :side:

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Just beautiful Vanessa! I love it when newbees to the video poster's club just bust the door right down and hit us with such great videos. You have certainly arrived at TG. Great voice and vibe.

dennisg

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:42 am

Vanessa,

Congratulations on a beautiful first post. The playing was excellent and the singing was perfect. I look forward to many future posts from you.

buddy

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:43 am

Vanessa,

That was really wonderful. You play very well and have a beautiful voice. You were nice and relaxed and your smiles made my day. Keep on posting as I look forward to seeing more videos.

Bud

Lavallee

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:12 am

Hi Vanessa,
Outstanding, and lovely performance. There is a wide spectrum ability on TG, and you show what can be done with confidence and competence. I think you show and demonstrate what many here hope to approximate. Please keep them coming, because it is inspiring to see and listen to your talent. When someone plays and performs with such easy and naturalness, it is easy to forget that there is great time and effort that precedes and that is the foundation for mastery. I am sure you have paid your dues to achieve and fulfill your talent.

Wally

jayswett

Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:17 pm

That was incredible. Very nicely done. Feel free to post a few more; preferably one that I am currently working on so that I can learn a few things from you. Just lovely.

tovo

Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Hey Vanessa that was stunningly good! I loved it. Very, very clean and the singing was wonderful. When's your next post? I'm looking forward to it already.

I sure hope we will see more from you, thanks so much for that wonderful tune.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic