UPDATED 5/13/10 Instructions For Posting Videos Here

d_dog

Fri May 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Hey guys,

Great stuff, so much easier!
Any chance for an "Uploading" progress bar?
Also, what about a "Notes" or "Description" field?
As you know, it's common for people to write a short sentence or paragraph with their video uploads. I know we can go in after the thread is created and add a post, but any chance you can add that field in with the Band Name & Song Title fields? That would then get posted in the new thread automatically above the video.
Great stuff guys!

rapsidy

Sat May 15, 2010 7:20 am

Where does Neil respond to the videos is it in Neils response to videos bit? I know that sounds really dumb but :unsure: I havent seen any response in their for about 7 weeks, or do theu go somewhere else Im not aware of?

Or it must be that Neil is just really busy :dry:

which is quiet okay :) I just want to know if im looking in the right place.

willem

Sun May 30, 2010 12:54 pm

TGJIM wrote:
*5-13-2010*

Hello TARGET members,

Please watch the video below to learn how to upload your video for review by Neil and receive a personalized video back from Neil with feedback.

[video type=youtube]xkx17ybWR4w[/video]

Please do not share the address of the tool itself with anyone.

The tool is very easy to use requiring only the Band and Song name. After uploading your video using the tool we will post it to the YouTube channel shortly after.

NEW FEATURE: We will automatically post your video into forum. You no longer need to embed your own video!

Note: It takes time for YouTube to process the video before you will see it in the YouTube student channel.

We know how important getting a personal video reply from Neil is to our members who have submitted themselves playing on video for continued growth in your guitar playing. We look forward to continuing this program for our TARGET Members.

Sincerely,
TG Team

Hello Jim,,hope this works for you..,,i bump this thread to help Jim56,, he could'nt find it,

jim56

Sun May 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Thanks Willem,

I now have the URL to the page for uploading; EDITED BY ADMIN: Uploads are done from the TARGET Student Review page now.

Bookmarked it for future use.

Be well my friend,

Jim

Edit: Remember as TGJim asked - Please do not share the address of the tool itself with anyone.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic