'Brain Damage' by AcousticAl

AndyT

Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:19 pm

I added a video response to the original post. Check it out when you can.

Neil

AcousticAl

Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Neil wrote:
I added a video response to the original post. Check it out when you can.

Neil

Neil,

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to post a video response to my video. I can't put into words how cool this is!! I just told my wife, 'My guitar teacher lives in California-- and I live in Canada!!'
Also, even though you were referencing my playing, I'm sure others will benefit from the advice as well.

Again, HUGE thanks!

Al

neverfoundthetime

Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:46 pm

This is just great Neil! The video response is so useful (as I'm on to this song next) and as Al says, its a blast to be at home and have our guitar teacher come from across the ocean and show the next step. this is cutting edge internet teaching.

mbleier

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:10 pm

Al,
I have been wanting more finger picking songs and have been a floyd fan for years. Once I heard you play this it totally inspired me and I have almost gotten it down. It is great to see where other people are with songs. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mike

AcousticAl

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:19 pm

Mike[/quote]

mbleier wrote:
Al,
I have been wanting more finger picking songs and have been a floyd fan for years. Once I heard you play this it totally inspired me and I have almost gotten it down. It is great to see where other people are with songs. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mike

I'm so charged about that, Mike. I can only imagine how Neil feels- inspiring over 22,000 people on this site and counting!

I guess I'll keep posting vids. :)

Al

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic