The Story in Your Eyes

suziko

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Chris, You must have posted this before I joined TG. This was really fun to watch! Lots of super fast fingering there. You should post an update (complete with that awesome ending!).

Suzi

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:36 pm

That was great!!!
you inspired me to try that one. Maybe someday i will get the Kahunes to post it, minus the vocals though. You have a great voice
snipe
Thanks Snipe, I really enjoyed learning that back in August... great son for warm days. Neil does a great lesson on it and makes the riff really understandable and not too hard to do. Let me know how you get on with it!

Thanks Kevin, was my first or second post. Glad you like it... love watching yours too!

Bear, we do love our Moody Blues!

Thanks Suzie, it was the very first time I tried anything fancy, like a real guitar player would play! How dull those days were at TG before you and Tony and Michele and Dennis and Fred (and all) joined... we had to amuse ourselves by dressing up as Muppets and the like... much more fun now... especially with all the walls (man, don't you guys sleep?!) ;-)

jayswett

Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:30 pm

It's fun going back to re-watch these videos. As if there isn't enough already to do on this site.

suziko

Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:41 pm

I agree; I'm grateful to the new members for giving these older videos a second life. There are many that I had never seen before, and they're all really fun to watch!

MarkM

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Chris,

Wonderful. I hadn't seen this one before. I'm glad I got a chance to see it. I always enjoy your videos. Just like the rest, your singing is great. If that is a work in progress.........well I'd like to see what you would call that song a finished product. We'll have to get you signed. Thanks for the post.

MarkM

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:57 am

Thanks Mark and Jay, it was great fun posting this way back, I was so enthused by finding Neil's lesson on this.

Anyone wanting to look back at all the posted videos can do that at youtube, they're all here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TargetStudentReviews

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic