Is There Anybody Out There

jayswett

Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:47 pm

Yes, it does help. Thanks.

The ending comes from a guy named bloggermouth who I saw (on youtube) play this song and then proceed directly into "Nobody Home." Here's the link if you want to see it. I hope this works.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bloggermouth#play/all

I just watched his video again and see exactly what you mean about the base notes. I will work on it. It's one of my favorite songs to play.

Chasplaya

Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:07 pm

jayswett wrote:
Yes, it does help. Thanks.

The ending comes from a guy named bloggermouth who I saw (on youtube) play this song and then proceed directly into "Nobody Home." Here's the link if you want to see it. I hope this works.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bloggermouth#play/all

I just watched his video again and see exactly what you mean about the base notes. I will work on it. It's one of my favorite songs to play.
If you want to post a you tube vid, look on the page on you tube where the vid is being played and the top right corner is info from the player and under that you will see a box marked URL left click on the box it should go blue then right click and from the menu click copy then when you come here right click and paste from the menu voila!!

neverfoundthetime

Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Nice job Jay! Thanks for that... good idea getting your boy to be cameraman ... AL better watch out. Maybe I should get my daughter to film one of mine. She says she wants to do HELP where she sings the harmonies so maybe that will add to the camera shake! Thanks!

jayswett

Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:05 am

I would definitely advise getting your kid involved. Anything that will get them interested in music at an early age is worthwhile in my view, even if it's as simple as pushing the button on the video camera. Every little bit of exposure helps, I would think. Unfortunately, my kids are quite alot like me, which means that as youngsters, they are more into sports than just about anything. I don't mind necessarily that they have such an interest in athletics, but it seems to be to the exclusion of all else, and I'd like to see more of a balance of music/athletics in their young lives. I learned of the value of music much too late in life, now at the age of 42.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:42 am

Hi Jay. Much too late at 42? No way. It's the perfect time really isn't it as it is NOW! :-). You are so right about getting the kids involved in both music and sport. My girl is into singing, dancing, and squash and it's so much fun to do things together. Thanks for posting the vid. That's one I want to get down soon. Chris

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic