My First Video

AndyT

Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:03 am

I played this song at least 4 times without so much as a flutter on my time keeping. I still missed some changes here and there but not bad. Then the director yelled ACTION! I blacked out and this is the result. LOL

AndyT

Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:13 am

About 2:45 I thought I was at the end of the song and wondered why it was so short. Then it moved back to the pre-chorus. Caught me off guard. LOL :laugh:

Chasplaya

Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:14 am

Well done for getting a vid done mate. Beat me to it!! probably be a while now as the CAM is moving in the wrong direction on my list of wants due the list of needs getting bigger... If you hadn't said anything about the pause I would have thought it was intended to be there lol!!

AndyT

Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:17 am

Hey Chas.
You know I play with the 'Thursday Night Crew'. One of them told me the other day that this is one of his favorite songs right now.
So I figured I'd learn it and share it with him. I typed up the chord sheets and was playing it when I thought, 'Hey, I got this one. Let me record it.' Yeah right. I'll know better next time... :woohoo:

Your Turn now Bud. You and Bear. Use a webcam if you have to.

I need a better sound system for this stuff... Hmmm... I wonder if I can talk the Boss into it...

BigBear

Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:01 am

AndyT wrote:
Your Turn now Bud. You and Bear. Use a webcam if you have to.
What's a webcam?

LOL ! I'm still trying to figure out how to edit it once I shoot the darn thing! I've got the camcorder just not the software.

I didn't remember this song being part of the TARGET program! Was it a TARGET Short or a Campfire song?

Great job Andy! If you are going to play songs in praise of the Lord, do it like you mean it! And you certainly did that! I don't know that song, or remember it, so I can't make much of a comment on how it's supposed to sound. But it sounded good!

Well buddy, you broke the ice and showed courage by pulling your pants down first! Chas and I have to get busy now!! :cheer:

tovo

Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:02 am

Hey Andy kudos for getting the video up. Not song I'm at all familiar with so I can't really offer any tips but I can offer encouragement and a "well done" for showing some nads Preacher Man! (Don't bother looking up nads...you won't find it, just use your imagination)

AndyT

Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:08 am

Rick,

Come on man, quit making the rest of us be backward compatabile! LOL !!
Not a Target song.. Sorry Neil. ;)

Tony,

I wasn't always a preacher man. LOL

Here is the version I was doing.

Chasplaya

Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:13 am

tovo wrote:
Hey Andy kudos for getting the video up. Not song I'm at all familiar with so I can't really offer any tips but I can offer encouragement and a "well done" for showing some nads Preacher Man! (Don't bother looking up nads...you won't find it, just use your imagination)
Sorry Tony, But Wikipedia has everything lol ....

tovo

Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:18 am

Well I'll be Chas.....you're right! (Now quick...back on topic)

BigBear

Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:20 am

tovo wrote:
Is that what I meant by pulling down your pants first? LOL! :silly:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic