'Nothing Else Matters' by AcousticAl

AndyT

Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:48 am

'eh you hosers! Was good Yah? LOL

Another well done to you Al. I thought TG was for people that don't know how to play..?? I'm so out of my element!

Chasplaya

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:35 am

AndyT wrote:
'eh you hosers! Was good Yah? LOL

Another well done to you Al. I thought TG was for people that don't know how to play..?? I'm so out of my element!
Your quite wrong Andy we're all in our element here. The movie 'The Good The Bad and The Ugly lol,

Al said it already good job and seriously change that handle lol

AndyT

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:51 am

Well, I must be the 'Good'. So who is the 'Bad' and the 'Ugly'? LOL

Hmmm.... Change the handle? Which one?

I AM getting better. Can't help it with Neil's teaching.

Chasplaya

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:05 am

AndyT wrote:

I know you're good Andy that leaves Bear and I and i'm not ugly lol hmmm what am I saying. and you gotta agree Al uses the effects well so change from Acoustic to Effect. And i'm pleased youre getting better so am I and hopefully soon I can show you guys.

Back to Al this is a lovely cover and you do it well mate use of effects is very appropriate. I've been jumping back and forward between here and a You Tube version and you've got it down in your style. Keep em coming .

Good on ya mate!

AcousticAl

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:06 am

AndyT wrote:

I think he was wanting me to change my name to 'Electric-Al'. Can't say I will- but that's sure better than 'MICRO-AL'!!!

:huh:

Chasplaya

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:15 am

AcousticAl wrote:
AndyT wrote:

I think he was wanting me to change my name to 'Electric-Al'. Can't say I will- but that's sure better than 'MICRO-AL'!!!

:huh:
LOL Again Good on ya mate you gotta love this site eh!

jim56

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:23 am

TotallyKool AL, You never stop surprising. Love the sound effects. Now if Chas would step up to the plate, lol.

3cheers

AndyT

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:24 am

I like your handle Al. It has class. I like the vid too. But after watching it a couple of times, I wonder if you had a metronome going in the background? It seems a bit slow and I wondered if you had it up to speed yet? Or did you just slow down for the vid?

Chasplaya

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:28 am

jim56 wrote:
TotallyKool AL, You never stop surprising. Love the sound effects. Now if Chas would step up to the plate, lol.

3cheers
A work in progress mate, I've got down what I want to do and currently working on borrowing a CAM

AcousticAl

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:34 am

AndyT wrote:
I like your handle Al. It has class. I like the vid too. But after watching it a couple of times, I wonder if you had a metronome going in the background? It seems a bit slow and I wondered if you had it up to speed yet? Or did you just slow down for the vid?

No metro on this one. Will be tough, as the time signature changes a couple of times, but I'll give it a go. I plan on posting an uneffected version anyways, so I'll run the metro on that one.

As far as the slow speed- I basically find the spot I'm having the most trouble with, and do the whole song at that speed. That's the tempo this one ended up at.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic