If You Could Read my Mind by neverfoundthetime

AndyT

Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:35 am

Sister Golden Hair is my favorite by them. Maybe one of these days I'll get those barres down and be able to play it.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:08 am

Many thanks Marc and Catfishlinn! Very kind. Marc, I tend to post when Canada is tucked up all cosy in bed.... not surprised you missed it.
Catfishlinn, I'm a huge Gord fan and Neil is too if you read further back in the thread. I'd love to see him live (he's still performing) soon. Love those story telling songs! Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald is great to do (needs a 12 string) not too difficult... but you're right about the lyrics. I have them all in my head.... just have to watch out that I start with the right verse!
Thanks for tuning in.

TGMike

Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Wauw, very very nice, I like your voice too!

neverfoundthetime

Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Thanks Vanessa...I can say the same to you! Looks like you are having a good time going through all these previous video posts.

ffsooo3

Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Haha, you're right, trying to kinda meet all of you, see all your faces and of cóurse your guitarplaying! ;)

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Thanks Vanessa...I can say the same to you! Looks like you are having a good time going through all these previous video posts.

sbutler

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Chris, I don't know why this just popped up, all the posts say 1 year ago.

If I just now found it, better late than never when I say WOW.

I think you've gotten enough pointers from everyone, and let us hope, that Neil decides to resurrect some of those songs that he used to play and turn them into lessons.

Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic