If You Could Read my Mind by neverfoundthetime

Yamaha48

Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:50 pm

Hello Chris.

It go step by step here with my hip.
3 day s ago,for the first time up stairs for take a shower.

Greetz Anton

Yamaha48

Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Wow! In the week and a half or so that I've been here, I've seen TARGET members post some impressive vids of songs that are more difficult to play, but this is, by far, the best performance of song that I've seen here yet. I agree with many of the comments that it would be even better just a little slower. But this is REALLY good just the way it is. Wow again!

michelew

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:23 pm

That was brilliant! You look like you've been playing forever. And you have a gorgeous voice. I'm really envious. I wish I could sing and play like that.

Simply brilliant. Karma to you.

Looking forward to the next one.

neverfoundthetime

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Many thanks for the very kind words Wilson and Michele. I love this song, maybe that shows!

jim56

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:39 pm

Sehr gut, Herr Chris.

BigBear

Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:22 pm

Chris- Wundershoen! Herrlich!! Ausgehtszeichnet!! Hervorragend!! Should I go on? Is it becoming obvious that I love your version of that beautiful song? Really well done. The picking pattern was really nice and your singing is always enjoyable. Gordie would be proud!!

It has been such a pleasure seeing your vids! I wish we were closer so we could play together! Keep 'em coming buddy! :cheer:

AndyT

Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:29 pm

I was going to say some really wonderful things, but Bear used them all up! LOL
Still a great job Chris. What's next?

neverfoundthetime

Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:43 pm

Jim, Bear and Andy... thanks Guys! Jim, gutes Deutsch! Would love to jam one day with you Bear my friend! We really need a TG guitar camp sometime soon....:-)
Andy, maybe Still the Same is up next or something on the 12 string ... maybe time for something from AMERICA. Hmmmm....

haoli25

Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Chris - This is the first video ive seen of your playing but it sounds great! Thank You. Im a big fan of Gordie and had the priviledge of seeing him a few years back down here in Jacksonville. He played a wonderful show in an intimate setting at the Florida Theatre. A quick story; There were some Canadian snowbirds that started getting restless towards the end of the show. They finally couldn't take it any longer and started chanting loudly Trilogy!, Trilogy!. Needless to say his next song was Canadian Railroad Trilogy and it was awesome. My Dad is working on The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald as we speak. He said the hardest part is just learning all the verses to the song. Thanks again for the video and keep up the good work!

- Catfish

Lavallee

Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:55 pm

Chris, I don't know where I was, but I mist that excellent video from you (another one). It is really good.

Karma for you

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic