Scarborough Fair

terrynewton

Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Jay, That is one of my favorite songs and you did a really nice job. Smooth and clear on the finger-picking. Glad to hear that the songs are coming a little easier. They seem to go that way for me too. Keep up the good work and post again soon. B)

Lavallee

Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:03 pm

Very nice playing Jay, you played it very relaxed and sounds great.

Marc

neverfoundthetime

Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:22 pm

As I'm working on this again, Jay, I realise I'm switching to your video to follow the run through after doing the learning on Neil's. I used to play this (without ever get all the parts working) but using my index finger to play what Neil plays with the thumb, so it takes some getting used to. You put it all together nicely so that's a big help for me right now. Good job and thanks. I wrongly credited AL for this in my Question post. I'll go and edit that.

AcousticAl

Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:20 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
As I'm working on this again, Jay, I realise I'm switching to your video to follow the run through after doing the learning on Neil's. I used to play this (without ever get all the parts working) but using my index finger to play what Neil plays with the thumb, so it takes some getting used to. You put it all together nicely so that's a big help for me right now. Good job and thanks. I wrongly credited AL for this in my Question post. I'll go and edit that.

No such thing as bad publicity!!

As I said in my pm to you- great job, Jay.

jayswett

Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:29 pm

I'm both pleased and flattered to know that the video is being used as a teaching aid. That's definitely a first for me.

Yamaha48

Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:15 am

Hello Jay.

Today i listen to your tune.
It sounds ferry good man.
I hope that i can pay that over a coupel of yaers.

Greetz Anton

michelew

Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:39 am

Jay - thqt was beautiful! It touched me, so karma to you.

michelew

Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:41 am

Ooppps - just learnt the karma rule - so i'll need to give you an IOU - let me know if I forget to send it - I'll set a reminder.

DOne (I had to wait for the remainder of the 6 hours since I posted the 1st point I've given - so this is the second).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic