QUESTION by neverfoundthetime

BigBear

Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:42 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Why, thank you kindly Jim! Loved singing that one!
Chris- welcome to the 1000 Club, home of the TARGET/TG windbags! Well, except me of course! LOL!
Thanks Bear, now I've arrived eh? How many windbags are there now, excepting your honourable self? Chas and Andy? Anyone else?

Just the three of you!! :laugh:

tovo

Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Chris congrats on 1000 posts, the importance of recognising such a milestone is that you are a great contributor overall (as are many other members), a very encouraging member for others on their guitar journey, and a great example of what can be achieved with hard work.

Cheers.

BigBear

Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:36 pm

tovo wrote:
Chris congrats on 1000 posts, the importance of recognising such a milestone is that you are a great contributor overall (as are many other members), a very encouraging member for others on their guitar journey, and a great example of what can be achieved with hard work.

Cheers.

Geez, Tony, are you in a good mood today? LOL! If you lavish that much praise on Chris he'll start yodelling in some obscure Swiss mountain pass! :laugh:

Bottom line is Chris, Chas and Andy just talk too much! ROFLMAO!! :silly:

RicksPick

Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Congrats Chris

Always enjoy your posts

Rick

tovo

Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:16 pm

BigBear wrote:
tovo wrote:

Cheers.

Geez, Tony, are you in a good mood today? LOL! If you lavish that much praise on Chris he'll start yodelling in some obscure Swiss mountain pass! :laugh:

Bottom line is Chris, Chas and Andy just talk too much! ROFLMAO!! :silly:
That may be true Bear, but I'm looking for cheap accommodation next time I ski in Switzerland!

Lavallee

Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Hi Chris, I want to acknowledge your great contribution ,with this 1000 posts, with all the encouragement, sharing your taste in music, bringing technical information and all of this in good humor.

Marc

PS: I tried to reduce the size of the E-Mail that you sent me to post for you, I hope this is OK still. ;)

neverfoundthetime

Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:29 am

Thanks guys (Rick, Tovo, Marc). Bear's right, of course, Chas, Andy Bear and I just waffle too much about everything! I'll be Yodelling off of the nearest mountain first chance I get!
Tony, if you make it all the way over here (with guitar) accommodation is free any time! Bear'll have to sleep with the cows.
And Marc.... took me about 4 minutes to work out what the jeepers you were on about! Very funny! :-)

BigBear

Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:54 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Bear'll have to sleep with the cows.

Ein Misthaufen vielleicht? LOL! :silly:

haoli25

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Klaatu barada nikto :laugh:

Chasplaya

Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Congrats Chris on coming of age 1000 candles !! Listened again to the song also. Wouldn't it be good if somehow they could be rotated and automatically come up again for newbies to listen to. Maybe something we need to ask for a feature area and members vids rotated through.
You are an amaziing man that never ceases to impress, A Squash coach, A Guitar player, A singer, A Male model,a doting Daddy and now it looks like you are also a farmer with cows in the barn lol!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic