QUESTION by neverfoundthetime

BigBear

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:16 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Well thank God it was only a Taylor.....

Chris- du alberner Komiker !! Are you baiting the Bear? ;)

neverfoundthetime

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:28 pm

Jeez, took time for the Bear to poke his nose out of the woods. That little provocation was way back... but happy to see you still rise to the bait my friend! Ich wunsche tolle unterhaltung weiterhin auf TG!

Chasplaya

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:56 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Jeez, took time for the Bear to poke his nose out of the woods. That little provocation was way back... but happy to see you still rise to the bait my friend! Ich wunsche tolle unterhaltung weiterhin auf TG!
Aw be fair to the Bear , they may be slow on the uptake but watch out when they get going!! Then the Question really gets asked..

On a serious note whilst I'd heard of the MB's never really listended too much before, but due to your vids posts etc, I've been checking more and more out , real cool.. Thanks for that Chris

neverfoundthetime

Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Good move on the Moody Blues Chas.... I was working at home today and had the mp3 play all the Moody Blues songs I have through the stereo system.... that was a really nice afternoon! Check outthe following favourites of mine apart from Tuesday Afternoon, Story in Your Eyes and Question which I have all posted by now:
So Deep Within You
One More Time to Live
You can never go Home (Every Good Boy Deserves Favour)
And the Tide rushes in (Question of Balance)
It's up to You (Question of Balance)
Dawning is the Day (Question of Balance)
New Horizons (Seventh Sojourn)
You and Me (Seventh Sojourn)
Gypsy (To our Children's Children's Children)
Watching and Waiting (To our Children's Children's Children)

Yamaha48

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Hallo Chris.
I missing this video,shame shame shame.
This sounds realy good Chris.
You have a nice voice to sing,and you doing well.
I think its not easy to play this song.
Karma fore you my friend.

Greet from the Netherlands...

neverfoundthetime

Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:35 pm

Hey Anton, many thanks for digging this one out from the bottom of the pile to listen to. Glad you liked it and thanks for Karma..... we're having fun with posting our videos, eh!

BigBear

Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:54 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Hey Anton, many thanks for digging this one out from the bottom of the pile to listen to. Glad you liked it and thanks for Karma..... we're having fun with posting our videos, eh!

Chris- welcome to the 1000 Club, home of the TARGET/TG windbags! Well, except me of course! LOL! :silly:

jim56

Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Well done sir, playing and singing! You're a complete package. Love that Takamine 12 string sound. Whens the CD coming out? Thumbs up. Jim :cheer:

neverfoundthetime

Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Why, thank you kindly Jim! Loved singing that one!
Chris- welcome to the 1000 Club, home of the TARGET/TG windbags! Well, except me of course! LOL!
Thanks Bear, now I've arrived eh? How many windbags are there now, excepting your honourable self? Chas and Andy? Anyone else?

haoli25

Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:41 pm

Hey Chris, glad to see your version of "Question" recycled. Great job. And congratulations on your 1000th post too.

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic