Needle and the Damage Done- Suziko Version

hasben

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:09 pm

Suziko,

Very well done!! The guy that taught me C, F, and G (many years ago) played this sucker clean as a whistle, but I doubt it was any better than yours. I think I read somewhere here that you have only been playing a couple of years. Good work ethic girl!

Do you look fat, how's your guitar face.......? My answer, definetly not fat, very very nice face; but I'm looking at your fingers and listening to the music. You should know that I can noway play that song but I can dang sure sing it. Keep it up, you are an inspiration to us beginners. Fred

suziko

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:49 pm

Fred,

Thanks for your kind words. I found this song incredibly challenging and still do so. But it's a song that I'll never get tired of trying to master, though I doubt that I'll ever be totally satisfied with how I play it.

I've been inspired by so many of the other players on this site, so it's a pleasure to think that I might have inspired others myself.

I hope that you post a video of your own some time soon! Everyone is very supportive here, and you always get great recommendations.

Happy New Year! Suzi

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic