BLACK BIRD IN PROGRESS FIRST VIDEO BY WILLEM

willem

Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:38 pm

Well here it is and give it all to me.....i don't feel a hero....

neverfoundthetime

Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Great going Willem.... I like the way you are not being a hero by posting something with plenty of bits that aren't quite working yet. Right hand seemed to be working well. Well done. Karma chameleon is smiling at you ;-)

Yamaha48

Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:56 pm

Hello Friend

It is a good start.
The rithem part is oke.
I love also this tune.

Greetz Anton

suziko

Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:11 pm

Hey Willem! I thought you did a really nice job with that. Nice, steady alternating bass notes. It sounded really pretty! Hurray for posting a video! Karma from me to you.

Suzi

mmmbldo

Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:15 pm

Nice work, Willem! I think you are doing very well with the rhythm and feel of this song. The only thing that jumps out is that you are having a little trouble hitting unfamiliar chords/shapes consistently. The solution to that is just practice and repetition. Keep at it and you've got it!

tovo

Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:37 pm

mmmbldo wrote:
Nice work, Willem! I think you are doing very well with the rhythm and feel of this song. The only thing that jumps out is that you are having a little trouble hitting unfamiliar chords/shapes consistently. The solution to that is just practice and repetition. Keep at it and you've got it!
mmmbldo has put it well Willem, you clearly have it down in your head so it's now just a matter of more work to absolutely nail it, but it's coming along fine. Plus your post will I imagine be of great value for others learning this song. Karma for the post.

willem

Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Susi,(lady's first) thanks for the karma and for the encouraging,i must do this thing,but was to early i geuss.

Chris thanks for the kARMELEON, AND YES, my right was fine(i think)...

Mmmbldo thanks, but can you tell in other words

Tovo,thanks for the karma and i also hope to help others with the upload, i must ssssay i played it often better but today.........not so...

ANTON, hoe is het vandaag??? ..AND NICE YOU WATCHED the video and like this tune, i find its a must to learn,like the ''house of the rising sun'' is a must,,,,,i see sone....

AndyT

Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:19 pm

Very well done my friend! Karma to you!
I especially liked when you slid down the neck.
Some more practice and you will sound expert!

reiver

Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:34 pm

Well done Willem - and congrats on posting another video.

The only thing that I would add to the previous comments is to work on hitting the high B when you slide up to the 12 fret (no pause). Other than that it's coming along really nicely, happy to karma-lise you

r

willem

Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:48 pm

Andy my rock and roll preacher friend,thanks for karma,i looking forwards to your slide and vid your working on today,,is it coming along???

Reiver thanks again, exactly you have seen my earlyer upload vid from REM ''EVERYBODY HURTS'' but that was under a other post then the studentsreview,now for blackbird i want some build up tips and thank YOU there for(high B),ALSO for the karma....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic