Antons Blowin in the wind

Yamaha48

Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:35 am

aitch wrote:
Nice job Anton. I really enjoy watching you play and sing.....you seem very relaxed and at ease. Keep em coming.

Hello aitch.

Thanks fore the commant on this video.
A lot of fun to make this one.

Greetz Anton

dennisg

Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:05 am

I'm confused. Is your first name Greetz or Anton? I want to call you by the name you prefer.

As for your video, I loved it! In addition to what other people have said about it, I was struck by how perfect your tempo is relative to the metronome. Good for you, and keep up the videos.

- Dennis (in Seattle)

Yamaha48

Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:54 am

dennisg wrote:
I'm confused. Is your first name Greetz or Anton? I want to call you by the name you prefer.

As for your video, I loved it! In addition to what other people have said about it, I was struck by how perfect your tempo is relative to the metronome. Good for you, and keep up the videos.

- Dennis (in Seattle)
Hello Dennis.

My name is Anton,greetz is for me as greet.
Thanks for the nice commant,you give.
The sing along by Neil,im follow this section.

Greet Anton

suziko

Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Anton- How did I somehow miss your two videos? You must have posted them while I was away last week. Anyway, very nicely done! I am so impressed that you could play and sing with such ease, and your demeanor is really comfortable and appealing. I loved watching this! Thanks!

Suzi

Yamaha48

Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:40 pm

suziko wrote:
Anton- How did I somehow miss your two videos? You must have posted them while I was away last week. Anyway, very nicely done! I am so impressed that you could play and sing with such ease, and your demeanor is really comfortable and appealing. I loved watching this! Thanks!

Suzi
Hello Suzi.

Thanks fore the nice reaction on my video.
Some times i have the spirit,and than make a video.
So that can share with all my guitar friends.
All the commants give a spirit to make more.

Greetz Anton

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic