Harvest Moon by Golddeaf First video

nemastetaylor

Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:00 pm

Excellent Job. You could stand in for Neil Young with that playing. It sounds really good. Oh and i love the Stellar jay on you name plate.

tovo

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Hey mate I feel sure I have commented previously but I want to be sure that you know I think it's great, well done. I was swinging along with it at my desk, people think I'm much too happy for a Monday morning! Great job.

goldleaf

Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:09 pm

nemastetaylor wrote:
Excellent Job. You could stand in for Neil Young with that playing. It sounds really good. Oh and i love the Stellar jay on you name plate.
Thanks for your comments, they are appreciated. BTW my Avatar! that is a picture of my "Scrub Jay", the Stellar have the top crest, I had for 22 years. The old bird finally gave up and passed last February after a extremely long life. It fell out of his nest and I fed it until it could fly, but when I tried to let it go it would return to my house and go back on top of it's cage. I tried 3 times over several months to release it but it wanted nothing to do with outdoors. Gary

Hydroman52

Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Good job on Harvest Moon. This is one that can really grow on a person.

Oh, sorry to hear about your little bird buddy. I'd bet it was a real hoot sharing space with it.

goldleaf

Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Hydroman52 wrote:
Good job on Harvest Moon. This is one that can really grow on a person.

Oh, sorry to hear about your little bird buddy. I'd bet it was a real hoot sharing space with it.
He lived a long happy life. It was very interesting sharing 22 years with a Blue Jay living in the front room. It was the boss of all the animals, dogs, cats, they couldn't get to it but he could sure get his beak through the 1/2" square wire and he could peck hard. He got anything that got to close to his cage. His cage had weels on it so we would take it outside on nice days and his other Jay freinds would come visit in the day. His favorite food was French Fries and hard dog food. Gary

AndyT

Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:39 am

When I lived in Michigan, the seagulls would knock down little kids and take their fries. LOL. I suppose your Jay never did that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic