Hallelujah by TOVO

tovo

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:45 am

Thanks for bumping this Cosmic. I'm thrilled that Neil liked it and also appreciate all the other comments of course. Missy (Megan?) I'm glad you liked it, thanks for commenting.

prawnpig

Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:31 pm

I really liked that good job man both playing and singing inspiring look forward to seeing more from you.

tovo

Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:08 pm

prawnpig wrote:
I really liked that good job man both playing and singing inspiring look forward to seeing more from you.
Hey thanks Dave, appreciate your kind remarks.

sws626

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Hi Tovo,

I've been listening to your post off and on for most of the day. It inspired me to go check out Neil's lesson just so I could play along with you.

One thing I really enjoyed -- and didn't expect -- was the way you sung the second measure of the third verse (...but all I ever learned of love...). That variation really made this song your own.

Thanks,
Stuart

dennisg

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:25 pm

sws626 wrote:
Hi Tovo,

I've been listening to your post off and on for most of the day. It inspired me to go check out Neil's lesson just so I could play along with you.

One thing I really enjoyed -- and didn't expect -- was the way you sung the second measure of the third verse (...but all I ever learned of love...). That variation really made this song your own.

Thanks,
Stuart
Stuart,

I completely agree. I think Tony's version of Hallelujah is one of the very best videos on the site.

- Dennis

tovo

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:43 pm

Stuart, Dennis, thanks so very much. I have deeply appreciated all of the kind feedback I have received on this song. With absolutely no false modesty I can say I personally don't think it's that good, certainly it doesn't justify such kind remarks. That said, I am of course gratified that you like it.

haoli25

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 pm

tovo wrote:
Been messing with this for a week or so. Far from having it down and quite a few mistakes here but thought I would throw it up anyway.

I just wanted to bump this one to the top again. Such a good job Tony.

Bill

jayswett

Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:09 pm

Agreed. Watched this again. Love it more every time I do.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic