Hallelujah by TOVO

tovo

Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:32 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
Just wanted to comment again on both Tony's and Anton's version of 'Hallelujah'. I've been working on this song for about a week and am finally getting it to sound ok. The fact that they can sing and play it at the same time is all the more impressive to me.

Well done boys!!
Thank you Al. Now I'm about to have a look at your post, I'm confident it will be great.

cosmicmechanic

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:27 am

Glad that Al bumped this thread, I missed it when it came out.

I just commented on his version, where I mentioned that I'm practicing the same version you do.

Very good result here for sure, my neuronal connections for this song have been reorganized tonight, I feel I'll have sudden progress. It great to observe others playing a song we "think" we've got covered.

I like!

tovo

Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:42 am

cosmicmechanic wrote:
Glad that Al bumped this thread, I missed it when it came out.

I just commented on his version, where I mentioned that I'm practicing the same version you do.

Very good result here for sure, my neuronal connections for this song have been reorganized tonight, I feel I'll have sudden progress. It great to observe others playing a song we "think" we've got covered.

I like!
The cosmicmechanic! Thanks man. I'm always happy to help reorganize some neuronal connections. :)

Seriously I am aware of a few members working on this tune so I am anticipating a veritable flood of Hallelujahs over the coming weeks. I'm sure there will be some great versions, including yours. Looking forward to seeing it.

dekotaj

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:47 am

Great song Tony.Great vocals.Every one starts sing this year,Neils going to have to change to totally guitar singers.com.Sounds good thanks for posting it.

Kevin

tovo

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Thanks Kevin. I did it a while ago, Al graciously commented on it as he was tackling the song himself. Glad you liked it.

cosmicmechanic

Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:54 am

It's official ... Neil said Tony's "Halleluia" brought tears to his eyes. This just today, in his video response regarding Tony's "Norwegian Wood"

That means "BUMP" :cheer:

michelew

Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:06 am

I'm lost.........what does BUMP mean? Do I wan to know? I really love this rendition too!!

cosmicmechanic

Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:12 am

Hey Shel :)

"Bump" means to make the thread more visible: by adding a post to the thread, it is "bumped" to the top of the display.

Tony surely deserves more visibility, great rendition is right!

Cheers,
Pierre

michelew

Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:14 am

Ahhh - well BUMP to Tony then.

michelew

Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:19 am

"Bump" is when someone posts a comment on an old thread for the purpose of having the thread sent to top of the recent discussions queue (and labeled with a "new comment" flag). This is to renew interest in the topic, have more people notice a topic, or to make the topic easier to find.

P.S. to Tovo: I loved your version of this song. I'm very impressed you learned it in a week!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic