Willem visiting Anton////recorvering from his broken hip 3parts.

wrench

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:52 am

Willem and Anton,

Thank you for recording your visit and sharing it with your TG friends.

New friends sharing music with the world - that was just magic!

Karma to both of you. I hope the visit brightened your spirits as much as it did mine.

wrench

dennisg

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:59 am

Anton and Willem,

I very much enjoyed hearing you two play together because you looked like you were having fun. And I also enjoyed hearing Dutch being spoken. It's a language Americans don't hear very often. Thanks for the videos.

- Dennis (in Seattle)

Lavallee

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:26 am

Thanks Willem and Anton for sharing these videos (and taking the time to make them for us), you seem to have a great time.

This gives an idea of those TG travels migth look like.

Cheers

Marc

jim56

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:30 am

Gentlemen - Thank you for sharing your recording session. That session was a learning experience for me as well. Looking forward to your next release. You guys made TG history with this video. Congratulations and thumbs up both of you. Jim

Yamaha48

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:51 am

Thanks Wrench,Dennis,Marc,Jim56 fore the loveley words.
It was a great day fore us,and a lot off fun.
Willem and his wife stay here fore more than 6 hours.
The time was flying.
This is greate to share with other friends here.

Greet Anton

haoli25

Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:41 am

Bravo to both of you. I think this is a very historic moment for Totally Guitars. This absolutely epitomizes what TG is all about and what it can be. Even the choppy video could not tarnish your performance. I owe Karma to both of you. Thank you so much for sharing your videos with us.

Bill Image

TGMatt

Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:19 pm

this is just fabulous I am stoked that you guys are the first to do this .. really warms the cockles of my heart when I see this sort of thing and makes the sweat and sometimes tears really pay off .. next year with some encoragenent I think we can have a lot of variations to this ..

I would love the test of the tg audience to see this . would you mind creating s new thread in the open section with perhaps a little if the story the accident the getogether and the videos so everyone can see just how great a moment this is ..

thx clogs .. you guys Rock

Matt

willem

Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:53 pm

TGMatt wrote:
this is just fabulous I am stoked that you guys are the first to do this .. really warms the cockles of my heart when I see this sort of thing and makes the sweat and sometimes tears really pay off .. next year with some encoragenent I think we can have a lot of variations to this ..

I would love the test of the tg audience to see this . would you mind creating s new thread in the open section with perhaps a little if the story the accident the getogether and the videos so everyone can see just how great a moment this is ..

thx clogs .. you guys Rock

Matt
Matt can you tell me what you mean with a new thread in the open section?

BigBear

Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:27 pm

Willem and Anton- what a great experience! Thank you both for sharing it with us! That is the very best of TG, when two members can get together and enjoy an afternoon of singing, playing and enjoying each others company!

Cheers to you both! :cheer:

tovo

Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:45 pm

I loved it guys. I particularly liked the documentary style approach to the front door and the great welcome. It's great that you were able to get together and play all day, great fun.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic