"Founder by Chance" ORIGINAL - By Goldleaf

goldleaf

Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Very Relaxed?? It just goes to show that you can't believe everything you see!! But I'm happy it came out that way & thanks for your nice comments. Gary

goldleaf

Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:17 pm

willem wrote:
yeah Gary, that was swingtime.......very nice...i think you gonna suprise us more in the future......karmalisatisfaction to you..

PS here is your vid..
Thanks for putting up the vid. Gary

wrench

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Gary,

That was great. I keep playing it over and over.

I'm not a real heavy user of the Karma button, but this was your own jam, so Karma comin' at ya'!

I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.

wrench

goldleaf

Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:05 am

wrench wrote:
Gary,

That was great. I keep playing it over and over.

I'm not a real heavy user of the Karma button, but this was your own jam, so Karma comin' at ya'!

I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.

wrench
Wrench, thanks for the Karma and the nice words. Gary

neverfoundthetime

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:22 am

Just putting this back at the top of the forum list for people to see who have missed your post Gary... it deserves more attention.... check out Gary's video posting of his own improvised composition folks!

suziko

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:21 am

I'm glad Chris posted again, because I was one of the people who HAD missed your video!! (I actually wish that there was any easier way to see new videos that have been submitted since they don't appear in the "recent discussions" section at the top of the page).

Anyway, wow- I really liked that! How cool that you wrote and submitted your own composition. Very impressive! I'm with Al that I'd like to see another shot of it, pulled back some to see what's going on with your left hand. Those bent (or are they hammer-ons?) bass notes sound fabulous and I'd like to see how you're doing that. And you really brought out the "beefy-D" in the drop-D tuning. Very, very nice. Karma! Suzi

goldleaf

Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:38 pm

suziko wrote:
I'm glad Chris posted again, because I was one of the people who HAD missed your video!! (I actually wish that there was any easier way to see new videos that have been submitted since they don't appear in the "recent discussions" section at the top of the page).

Anyway, wow- I really liked that! How cool that you wrote and submitted your own composition. Very impressive! I'm with Al that I'd like to see another shot of it, pulled back some to see what's going on with your left hand. Those bent (or are they hammer-ons?) bass notes sound fabulous and I'd like to see how you're doing that. And you really brought out the "beefy-D" in the drop-D tuning. Very, very nice. Karma! Suzi
Chris, thanks for the post and the nice words, it is really appreciated,

Suzi, Beefy-D, sounds like dinner or lunch, but I did bend that D a few times, it just sounds so neat in that tuning. I'll see if I can get a take that shows both hands, since it is my original. I have 1 take of Melissa/w melody, but it has a couple rough spots, but I think I should probably let go as is. Gary

goldleaf

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:02 pm

haoli25 wrote:
I like it! Great job, Gary. Karma to you. Thank you for posting your video. :)

Bill
Thanks for your kind words. Gary

suziko

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:12 pm

I stole the term "beefy-D" from Neil. It's one of my favorite Neil-isms!

I hope you post your version of Melissa soon. I'd really like to see it!

Chasplaya

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Well played gary, liked those beefy-D slides and bends.

karma to ya

Good on ya mate.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic