"FOUNDER BY CHANCE" ORIGINAL - By Goldleaf

goldleaf

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:05 am

"FOUNDER BY CHANCE" ORIGINAL By Goldleaf - Please let me know if you have problems with sound on this post or any other comments. Gary

BigBear

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:42 am

Gary- I was having a hard time hearing your playing on this vid. It was like the sound was being over-saturated. It could be my 55 year-old hearing! That being said that is a really cool song and clearly you've got it done well.

What is the correct name for that song? Is it actually Founder by Chance or did I mis-undersand?

Great job and thanks for posting that video and keep 'em coming. That Guild really looks nice! I like the Venetian cutaway.

Cheers! :cheer:

jim56

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:24 am

BigBear wrote:
Gary- I was having a hard time hearing your playing on this vid. It was like the sound was being over-saturated. It could be my 55 year-old hearing! That being said that is a really cool song and clearly you've got it done well.

What is the correct name for that song? Is it actually Founder by Chance or did I mis-undersand?

Great job and thanks for posting that video and keep 'em coming. That Guild really looks nice! I like the Venetian cutaway.

Cheers! :cheer:
Well done Gary, the sound was ok on my side of the country, the Mid-Coast, lol. Noticed how you kept your right hand moving through the song. Neil continues to remind us to do that. I would like to see more of your left hand in the vid.

I searched the title and got no hits on YT or google. Is that one of your originals? Thanks for sharing.

goldleaf

Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:46 pm

Bear, I had some problems getting the video from my Canon minicam converted to an acceptable format. I thought I worked it out so the sound was OK but there must still be some problems. I submitted it over a week ago and yesterday I tried to play it and there was NO sound. I went to YouTube and same thing??? I resubmitted it last night.
Bear, thanks for the Guild compliment, it is a Willy Porter Signature Model, Guild made less than 100 of them in Tacoma WA in 2007 then their parent Co. (Fender) moved them to Conn. and started the GAD series made in China. Guild produced the "Contemporary Series for about 6 months before Fender pulled the rug out. They are very nice guitars if you can find one.

Jim, sorry if there is sound problems, my minicam produces a format that is not compatable with lots of different download places. "Founder by Chance" is my own composition so I don't think you will find it other than on YouTube and TG. Thanks for your comments. Gary

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic