Temo44 - House of the Rising Sun

temo44

Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:58 pm

I hope I'm not posting too much videos am I :blush: ? Anton was asking me what I was working on, so I thought, ah well, just show him!

House of the rising sun... First part little bit nervousness.. I thoguht the beginnen of the verse went quite well :) . And at the ending I was thinking like : "oh it's going quite good!... Oh shit what was it again *mistake*".

Feedback welcome ;)

P.S: Damn I look angry! haha :laugh:

Yamaha48

Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Hello Timo.

I think it whas not warm in your room? your zipper by your chin.
You do a good try Timo,but looking good to Neils video.
Play the song slow,together with neil and the metronome thats a good thing you lerning than playing in time,i hope you understand my writing hahahah.
House off rising sun is a super song Timo.
A good start to the finger picking style.
No nerves Timo,stay calm.
Keep big smile,and thanks fore share this nice video.
I can see you love the guitar.

Greet from white Friesland Anton

Lavallee

Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Hi Temo, I think your rhythm is quite good and you change your chords smoothly. You are a fast learner.

Keep em coming

Marc

temo44

Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:34 pm

Haha Anton! It wasn't that cold in my room, but I kinda hate my chin...Sounds stupid.. But the cold was also a factor ;). Thanks for your reply. It's not a 'final' version, just a practice one.

Also the reason for that is that maybe I get some critical pointers...haha.

willem

Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:02 pm

Hallo Timo...holyday he...well nice you pick this one,,good song to go in,, many common chords,,fingerpicking,,only one thing to say,,and have a look had Neil about this,, your pickingfingers must more toward the floor,try to turn your wrist a little bit,,but look to what Neil say,,for 2010 you know the song......

tovo

Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Temo, you're not posting too many videos mate, no problem with putting stuff up for people to see, it's all good. This is going fine, very good progress in a short space of time. Keep working on it and look forward to seeing the end result.

suziko

Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Hello Temo,

That is great progress in such a short amount of time...I wish I was such a quick study! I think Willem gave some good advice on the right hand. If you turn your wrist a little I think you will find that your notes will ring clearer and louder. On the other hand, your left hand position is coming along fabulous. Keep up the great work! Nancy

jayswett

Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:19 pm

Both your guitar playing and the quality of your videos shows improvement with each video. Keep it up. You are, indeed, a quick study. I definitely agree with that.

haoli25

Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Good job Temo. By all means, please keep posting your videos. As someone that is new to guitar and one of the younger members on this site, your videos are an inspiration to others.

Thank you for posting your video.

Bill Image

michelew

Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:40 am

Keep them coming Temo - posting is good for watching your own progress and for others to see what is possible with practice. So IMHO post away as much as you like. Great start on House of the rising sun. Make sure you post another soon.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic