Un Flambeau, Janette, Isabella- Suziko

Yamaha48

Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:42 am

Hello Suzi.

You do a good try,fore the picking.
Thanks fore share this nice video.
How more you this practising how better the sound.

Warm greet Anton

dennisg

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Suzi,

I loved it! And I have to say, that's no easy song to play. Thanks so much for posting something that expands our horizons to a genre many of us are unfamiliar with. It's good to be exposed to all kinds of music, and that's just a beautiful example of a baroque piece.

- Dennis

mmmbldo

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Good, independent job. Sitting here listening, I was wondering if you might try hitting a single stroke of a chord on the heavier beats and/or chord changes to add some depth without getting complicated. You seemed to be hinting at this at times.

suziko

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Anton- Thank you! Maybe next Christmas I'll post an updated version of this song, with more practice time put into it :)

Dennis- Thank you! One of the best things about this site is finding new songs. I've discovered so many things from other people's videos; if I've expanded anyone's musical world, I consider that a huge success.

mmmbido- Wow, I love that idea! I'm going to sit down tonight and play around with it, putting some strumming in at certain points (I can already think of a few points where I think it would sound good). Thanks for the suggestion!

neverfoundthetime

Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:18 pm

There you go Suzie, soon as I leave the room you are in there posting new videos and boldly going where no TGer has gone before.... You play ziss wiff such a sexy French accent! You naughty girl you! Cool idea and great job, Suz. Can I still give pizza points or have we evolved ...? :silly:

suziko

Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:55 pm

Merci, Chris! Maybe you need to give me a crepe point this time ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic