Trying again

dekotaj

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:23 am

Good morning everyone.

Doing my morning tea again.

I would like to start out this morning and thank Neil and everyone in this program so very much.I really hope you no how much this means to all of us.This by Far is the GREATEST site for guitar lessions anywere!And so much more(BRAVO) to you all.THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU! :) :)

I also would like to thank EVERYONE for your kind words on my last post.Im REAL SORRY that I could not reply to everyone but once again my typing is just so bad.I hope you understand.One good thing my typing is getting batter.

BigBear.
Thank you for your reply you were right on,And i will get better at it.

AcousticAl.
Thank you again very much for all you do to help others.And about the e-mail thing I will ask my 75 year old mom to help me with it,She pertty good at it.So with any luck I can send tab for both parts of this song.If you learn one and can find away,I would love to do the other part with you.

And about my right hand,Just and old construction worker with a lot of bad body parts.Thank you all again,And Al this one is for you,Hope you like it.

dekotaj

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:38 am

Sorry about that.Tryed to post but no video.Then when i did it again it took away every thing i typed before.So guess ill do it again.

Thanks to Neil and everyone in the program.Cant tell everyone what this means to all of us.By far the GREATEST site for guitars lessions out there.(BRAVO)THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!

Thank you EVERYONE for your replys on my last post.SORRY i could not reply to all.But my typing is real bad.Hope you understand.

AcousticAl
Thank you for all the help you give everyone.I will ask my 75 year old mom to help me with that e-mail stuff.She is pertty good at it.So if i can get it done and you can find a way.You do one part and iLL do the other.

About my right hand,sorry just and old bet up construction worker.

haoli25

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:51 am

Kevin, I liked that version with the capo. Thank you for posting your video.

Bill

temo44

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:06 pm

That was...soo amazing.. really nice song and well played :-)!!

suziko

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:22 pm

Absolutely beautiful. Some day, I hope I can play that version. For now, I'll have to start with Neil's campfire version.

BigBear

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:31 pm

You, my friend, are a good guitar player! That was beautiful.

This sounds like its the 2nd guitar part, harmony to your first posting?

Anyway ... Wow. Definitely inspiring.

dekotaj

Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:24 pm

Thank you,I was told when i learned it that would work with the other part.Someday hope to find out.And about being a good guitar player.Will thats way i joined (TARGET)Cuz I ant got a clue what the heck im doing.But with Neils help and every one elses someday hope too.In fact just started yesterday on Neils scale thing and belive me I will learn them all this coming year and much much more for the unbeliveable price of 20 buck a month.I just cant belive so many people did JUMP at this offer.

dekotaj

Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Thank Suziko.Its a great version please post it when you get it down.And thank you for your other posting love watching you and everyone else play.Thanks Kevin.

Music Junkie

Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:45 pm

dakotaj:

You are a pretty modest dude. That was very nice, and you are on your way to becoming the guitar player you want to be. I am sure if you stick around here and have fun with it, you will get there before you know it. Thanks so much for sharing your vids with us. I am jealous of your hand position and the fluid movements of your left hand. I have a difficult time with some of the stretches. I usually have to move my had a bit too much and then can't get back in a timely manner.

Diggin' it you old construction worker.....lol

Keep up the good work!

MJ

neverfoundthetime

Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:50 pm

Kevin, just great! Fantastic job. Keep them coming!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic