Is there anybody out there, Marc

Lavallee

Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:42 am

Jay: Thanks, I would appreciate if you could point out where I missed some notes, so that I could correct the playing of the song. This is what we need when we post a video, what can we do to improve. Per example when I posted Over the hills and far away, I was told that there were too many beat per measure sometimes.

Trying to figure out, I realized that I was not reading the rhythm sheet at all (because I did not know how). Since then I have been working on Rhythm, read from the notation, and started reworking on existing stuff.

Regarding the video, I am using a Q3 handheld camera, very good for sound but not as good for the video (very weak in low light)which is only 640 X 480. But I knew that as I bougth it for the sound capture. So I always make sure that I have plenty of dayligth. For the sound I used the settings as described to Al above.
Marc

Lavallee

Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:45 am

Hi Willem, thanks for the comments, I did spend a fair amount of time on trying to have equal sound for each string without affecting the melody or the bass line. That was a good exercise.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic