Summer WIne by Neverfoundthetime and Ale

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Gracias Marc! Was fun to do.... but she is giving me a hard time about posting it! :-)

Thanks Chas. Ale likes the clarinet and did play piano and violin... but prefers to sing..... maybe a Rihanna song next?

AndyT

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Sounded really great! The best part is that it's family doing something together. Kudo's and pizza to you!

Chasplaya

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:08 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Gracias Marc! Was fun to do.... but she is giving me a hard time about posting it! :-)

Thanks Chas. Ale likes the clarinet and did play piano and violin... but prefers to sing..... maybe a Rihanna song next?
Now a Rihanna song would waken up some of the old souls on this sight, bring it on Chris and Ale

wrench

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:10 pm

wrench wrote:
fjvdb wrote:
Wow. Beautiful... this, I think, captures the reason to play the guitar as well as any TG video I've seen yet.

Very very nice.
What fjvdb said.

I just can't find any other words for this right now.

wrench
OK Chris, I can find words now.

Awesome. It was a well done song by both of you, and I hope the feedback encourages Ale to help out Dad more often. She sounds terrific.

It's too bad, though, that many years will pass before she sees the true beauty of that video.

That was beautiful and well done. My thanks to you and Ale for posting.

wrench

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Yeah, waking up the neighbours eh Chas!

Wrench, many thanks for your heart warming words, you are right and I'm glad we have recorded it for all time. A gem in the treasure chest to be opened one day hence.

Next I have to record her doing the Buhhhhhahaha laugh, the Moon Walk and her impression of a Bird of Paradise (that is a screem) and her Dennis like-"Excellent!" ALthough since we've been in Spain and she seen the Spanish version of Simpsons, it's "Excellente!" ;-)

willem

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Chris-Ale,,beautifull,really,,can't say much now,,only tears...for the beauty..

BobR

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Chris / Ale

That was terrific. Beautiful duet. What else can I say I loved it.

Happy New Year !!

Bob

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:44 pm

Wrench, Bob, Willem: don't, you'll have me in tears too!

If I wasn't laughing so much, the tears would be there. Just filmed Ale doing her whole routine: Buhahhaha, Excellente! Moon Walk and Bird of Paradise, the works! She can't stop giggling, neither can I. Great way to end day 1 of the new decade.

AndyT

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Yikes!
I'm just waking up and you folks are already starting tomorrow!

reiver

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Chris

That was great. Congratulations to both of you. Great start to the New Year. You seem to be making your way through my i-pod. Scary.

r

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic