Summer WIne by Neverfoundthetime and Ale

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Thanks R.!
I'm playing my phone's ringing melody for you ... It's the X-Files original! ;-) Spooky stuff eh! Now you probably can predict my next vid. :-)

dekotaj

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:34 pm

BRAVO!BRAVO!BRAVO!My lord NEVER what a great song,And Alessandra you sang it better than The corrs and Bono.Great Great job both of you.My hat off and standing and cheering for more.Were is my lighter when i need it.BRAVO.

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Great complement indeed Dekotaj...... Ale will be chuffed! Many thanks!
The cheering hat will go down well with Miss Ale! ;-)

MarkM

Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Wonderful!! That was something very special there. Really, really enjoyed it. Hope there is more to come. Great sound out of the 12 string as well.

Now I'm thinking I should have kept some of my whiskers.... :)

MarkM

dekotaj

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:25 am

Hey Chris,First thank you for becoming a friend.

Second,you must be very proud of that young lady.

Third,One again BRAVO!Magnificat!And I would like to leave this for Miss Ale.If you dont mind,And if she likes it,Let me make it a request.If you take them.

Hydroman52

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:56 am

Very nice. You must be extremely proud of that young lady. Looking forward to the next performance.

tovo

Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:07 am

Wow. Really, really beautiful. PLUS...my 12 year old son is in love. :)

dennisg

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:53 am

Wow, great performance from you and your daughter, Chris. You guys are adorable together.

I remember that song very well from the '60s. Nancy Sinatra had a brief moment in the sun with that song, "These boots are made for walking," and "Something stupid" that she did with her dad.

- Dennis

wrench

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:47 am

I just can't stop watching this.

The Corrs and Bono are no match for Ale and Chris on this one.

neverfoundthetime

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:26 am

We're really chuffed that you guys like our double act. Al loves to sing and I love it when we can sing together like that. It's the first time we have recorded ourselves together so it's a real gem for us to treasure. Thank you Mark, my whiskers are off today, smooth as a baby's bottom my face is! Hydro and Dekota, you can't imagine how proud of I am of Ale, she's a great kid, so much fun (we'll ignore the Princess Diva tendencies here ;-)). Now, I have to ashamedly confess, Ale doesn't know Puff the Magic Dragon. Parental error. I didn't know it until you posted and Ale gave me a blank look. So we are now past the age where Puff was cool to sing. Can't possibly do anything that's not cool!! So we'll be a disappointment there.
Thanks Dennis: Boots and Jackson could be cool to do... I'll check with Missy.
Thanks Tony, I showed Ale your boys and she felt they were cute but a bit young in the photos, so you need to post an up-date for review ;-). She thinks you are a really cool Shrek.
Wrench, thanks so much, you know, I looked at that Corrs/Bono vid and really did, in all modesty, prefer ours ;-) much more fun. Showed Ale the Lee Hazelwood/Nancy Sinartra original and she liked that a lot more.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic