Who'll Stop The Rain by Suziko

suziko

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:26 pm

you probably look at that now and go I cant believe i posted that

Brad, rarely have truer words been spoken! Yeah, it's a little hard for me to watch this video. Actually, I haven't watched it in months because it's too cringe-inducing for me. But it was where I was at then with my playing, and the comments and suggestions I got from both Neil and my fellow TGers helped me a lot to make some improvements in my playing. Plus, I think it's important for beginning players to see that there's a place for every level here at TG. You don't have to be shredding up a storm to post your video and get some helpful feedback.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to watch it and comment!

tovo

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:45 pm

I imagine you're not so thrilled about this one coming back to the top Suzi, there are sure videos of mine (1 in particular can you guess?) that I would rather not see again.

BUT...when I watched this, from back in the day that nobody showed their face, what stands out to me is how incredibly far you have come as a player in such a short period of time, so you should be very proud of that. Very impressive progress and a testament to your hard work. You're not alone there, and it's quite inspirational to see.

AcousticAl

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Ah the memories, eh suz?
(I've got some cringers on here too!) :pinch:

But you've come a long way in such a short time. You should be proud.

Chasplaya

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:02 pm

tovo wrote:
I imagine you're not so thrilled about this one coming back to the top Suzi, there are sure videos of mine (1 in particular can you guess?) that I would rather not see again.

BUT...when I watched this, from back in the day that nobody showed their face, what stands out to me is how incredibly far you have come as a player in such a short period of time, so you should be very proud of that. Very impressive progress and a testament to your hard work. You're not alone there, and it's quite inspirational to see.
Oh Mate you have just set yourself up something terrible I can see fellow members scurrying into the archives as I type ... What infamous song is that now .... I wonder lol.

ON topic now, I couldn't agree more about the improvements noted by everyone since the beginning. Testament to Neils concept and hard work. Thanks Neil!!

I think we should all shout ourselves dinner and a nice bottle of wine in congratulations! Whens the site AGM???

suziko

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:52 am

Thanks, guys! Watching the progress of TGers and, yes, myself, has been one of the most fun things about being a member of this site. It's a huge motivator to me to try something new and show you all what I can make of it. And I love to see my TG friends pushing themselves and pushing their limits. I'll toast to that, Chas!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic