Updated Redemption Song - MarkM

MarkM

Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:18 pm

I had a meeting cancel today so I figured I'd try this one out again after a day of practice. I think its a little better as I tried to soften it up in some spots. For some reason my hand had a hard time getting back to the G. There some ugly muted notes from time to time. I reformatted my SD card and hard drive in the video camera last night and this recording was directly to the camera's hard drive. I hope it comes out better. Went back to my office and let the dog stay downstairs for this one.

Update: Uploaded and still had issues after all the processing. Did some research and it seems that .MTS files, although very high quality (HD) seem to have issues with YouTube. Progressive scan vs interlaced and a whole bunch of crap. So I went back and ported the raw video file to Adobe Premiere Elements 8 and made a "movie" out of it and directly uploaded from the app to YouTube. Let's see if this works.

Update : Well that failed. So I uploaded the .avi file and that is here but looks like garbage as well.

This one is the original and probably looks better. I'll post something on issues with formats and see if we can get any help. This is a .MTS file

Well
MarkM

Chasplaya

Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:31 pm

The .MTS version is way clearer the other is very grainy. Audio sounded ok on both.

Actual song I'm not overly familiar with it so i'll leave comments to those who know. But I do note you have my affliction for the "grabby thumb', isn't it hard to get out of that habit, I know I have to constantly check myself for that now.

Cheers

Chas

Yamaha48

Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Hello MarkM.

Thanks my friend fore share this video.
The video wiht MTS file looks,and sounds good.
Wich video edditing have you?.

greet Anton

MarkM

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Took down the videos until I can figure out a way to get them up clearly.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic