Greensleeves by Michele

Chasplaya

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:25 pm

michelew wrote:
Thanks Rick - I'm looking forward to your video. I'm sure it will be great.

Michele
I just noted Bear hasn't posted a vid yet either, the race is on!

I just looked at this song for the first time hmm a bit of a challenge so this won't be my first post!

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:34 pm

That'll be the day...... when we get a vid from the most honourable and esteemed members from Oregon and Oz! Must have something to do with the big "O" we've gotten 'til now. ;-) No pressure guys ;-).

Michele, great going on Greensleeves! Ol' Henry would be proud of you.... or have your head lobbed off depending upon his mood of the minute! Seriously, that classical guitar suits you well and you played that very nicely indeed. Nylon strings are fun, eh. The wide neck takes a bit of getting used to though. Good on ya Sheila!

Chasplaya

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:57 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
That'll be the day...... when we get a vid from the most honourable and esteemed members from Oregon and Oz! Must have something to do with the big "O" we've gotten 'til now. ;-) No pressure guys ;-).
Geography not your strong point then Austrian Chris !!

michelew

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:59 pm

Thanks Chris. I vote for the 'no lope' option. I am currently very attached to my head. I do lose it occasionally however. The nylon is fun, more mellow and a little more demanding, stretch and action wide. But, I'm into it already.

michelew

Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:02 pm

willem wrote:
Then i forgot you to give a big ice with a big dot above the horn,,and slagroom(dutch) and a lot of colorfull pickels,,,,,!!!
Willem - I'm not sure I got that order right, 'a big dob of icecream with colourful pickels' - are you pregnant? or were you after sprinkles - I might just get you both - maybe together - to be sure. YUM!!

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Sorry to intrude on your thread Michele, please forgive me!
Shoot! Freudian slip there Chas, it's Michele's thread! Got confused and fell of the sofa. I'm in my Big Lebowski state of mind still after Christmas! And, you guessed it, I'm a fully qualified teacher of Geography (took PE and Geography double main at Uni!). Holly cow!

But How do I link O with NZ?

Back to your applause Michele... lovely song well played on your new guitar.

dennisg

Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:23 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Sorry to intrude on your thread Michele, please forgive me!
Shoot! Freudian slip there Chas, it's Michele's thread! Got confused and fell of the sofa. I'm in my Big Lebowski state of mind still after Christmas! And, you guessed it, I'm a fully qualified teacher of Geography (took PE and Geography double main at Uni!). Holly cow!

But How do I link O with NZ?

Back to your applause Michele... lovely song well played on your new guitar.
Chris,

I think you meant to wish him good luck with his schnoz.

- Dennis

willem

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:38 am

michelew wrote:
willem wrote:
Then i forgot you to give a big ice with a big dot above the horn,,and slagroom(dutch) and a lot of colorfull pickels,,,,,!!!
Willem - I'm not sure I got that order right, 'a big dob of icecream with colourful pickels' - are you pregnant? or were you after sprinkles - I might just get you both - maybe together - to be sure. YUM!!
Sorry,, it must be sprinkles,,,you understand me... :woohoo:

michelew

Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:10 am

No need for 'sorry' WIllem :silly: I thought it was a cute lost in translation thing, pregnant woman apparently eat things like like icecream and pickles so I was just checking. :P

Yamaha48

Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:25 am

Hello Michele.
Thanks fore sharing this nice clasic video.
Sound nice on your new Yamaha guitar.
Yamaha is a good brand i think.
I have a steel string from Yamaha APX900.
You doing fine this tune,play this tune a litle longer
and then it is perfect.I love your hand posision en you smal fingers.

Warm greet Anton

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic