Does Anyone Have Pizza Points For Neil?

wrench

Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:27 pm

You all remember Neil is on a holiday break until January 15th, right? You all have noticed TG is growing rapidly, right? You all have noticed a deluge of Neil's video responses to our posted videos, right? Have you looked at Neil's video responses in detail? These things are lessons of value and high caliber unto themselves.

With all that's going on at TG, I am pretty humbled that Neil Hogan has again raised the bar on our collective tutelage. What forces in the universe make me, an older guy with busted hands and very limited talent, lucky enough to actually get an individual response from an accomplished artist and a passionate and prodigious instructor as Neil?

Neil, you make musical dreams comes true. Thank you, and max pizza points for you!

I encourage my 30 thousand plus TG friends to weigh in on this........

wrench

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Hear, hear (or is that Here, here?) Dan! This feature is (next to the lessons) the most valuable thing on TG. As you say it is such a blast to get feed back from Neil. You have something in common with Neil. You are modest and humble. But you are way too humble, you are a big part of this community and an inspiration to many as you do it all in spite of the difficulties. SO Max Pizza points to you too Wrench!

BobR

Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:21 pm

I would third that thought. You're right I have been reviewing Neils responses to everyone's videos. All his help and constructive critisism is what makes TG as great as it is.

Thanks Neil(and all at TG)
Bob

tovo

Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:31 pm

I think that Neil's video responses show his genuine commitment to helping people improve their playing skills. I absolutely agree Wrench, getting a video response from Neil was quite a thrill and so very helpful. I still don't have things completely together, but at least I know what to work on.

Whenever I see (very rare) complains about content here I simply can't believe the writer is serious. Goes to prove that there will always be a percentage of people who cannot be pleased.

Whenever I next get to California dropping in on TG to thank Neil and his team personally will be high on my list.

Chasplaya

Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:36 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Hear, hear (or is that Here, here?)

There there Chris,

Etymology
Hear, hear! (1689) imperative, used as an exclamation to call attention to a speaker; now a general cry of approbation. Originally "hear him hear him!"

Interjection
hear, hear

1. (idiomatic, often after a toast) Let us hear and applaud the previous speaker; I endorse the previous statement; Expression of support, agreement, or enthusiasm for what has just been said.

Neil gets the complete Pizza!!

Moondog

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:00 pm

wrench wrote:
You all remember Neil is on a holiday break until January 15th, right? You all have noticed TG is growing rapidly, right? You all have noticed a deluge of Neil's video responses to our posted videos, right? Have you looked at Neil's video responses in detail? These things are lessons of value and high caliber unto themselves.

With all that's going on at TG, I am pretty humbled that Neil Hogan has again raised the bar on our collective tutelage. What forces in the universe make me, an older guy with busted hands and very limited talent, lucky enough to actually get an individual response from an accomplished artist and a passionate and prodigious instructor as Neil?

Neil, you make musical dreams comes true. Thank you, and max pizza points for you!

I encourage my 30 thousand plus TG friends to weigh in on this........

wrench

Ditto.......

Mike

AndyT

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Like I said before, Can it get any better? TG is THE place to learn guitar! Neil is THE teacher. Everyone call the local pizza joint in Los Gatos and have them send a large with everything over to Neil's place.

Chasplaya

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:56 pm

AndyT wrote:
Like I said before, Can it get any better? TG is THE place to learn guitar! Neil is THE teacher. Everyone call the local pizza joint in Los Gatos and have them send a large with everything over to Neil's place.
Yeah and charge them to AndyT at TG

Uh oh!! Can you die of Pizza overdose?

AndyT

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:01 pm

I can see it now....

Neil walks in the door to see stacks of pizza boxes and says; "Potsticker! You been walking on the phone again!?"

willem

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:24 am

Call,call an big hawian pizza for Neil....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic