The Loner/Cinnamon Girl - MarkM

MarkM

Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Dennis - Wood choppers.... Please. I would kill to play and sing like you. I appreciate the compliments though!! Thanks.

Beaker - Too ambitious I'm afraid. I think I'm going to try them seperatly and get them right. Thanks.

MarkM

d_dog

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Great job MarkM! Nice job on memorizing all of that, I didn't see one scrap of note paper anywhere. I can barley remember 5 songs all the way through without my notes. I have absolutely no constructive feedback, but I couldn't at least not say great job.

MarkM

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:03 pm

d_dog wrote:
Great job MarkM! Nice job on memorizing all of that, I didn't see one scrap of note paper anywhere. I can barley remember 5 songs all the way through without my notes. I have absolutely no constructive feedback, but I couldn't at least not say great job.
D_Dog or now just Dog for short....I'm lazy.... :)

Thanks for the feedback. Nope no paper, no hands either.........

No it took about a day to at least get the progression down then it was off to try and put some feeling into it. I should have waited until tonight to film it. I'll post another thread on that in a minute so I can explain myself. Thanks for the response and again, job well done on your fist song post.

MarkM

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic