Sister Golden Hair - Need some feedback

AcousticAl

Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:42 am

I mentioned this in my upload of Harvest Moon -- 'signature' parts/riffs of songs that I like to hear-- here's a couple from this song that you can take or leave..

Try going from your E chord to an Esus during the intro bars. It would mean that you'll have to alter Neil's suggestion on how to finger the E chord in the intro, but it's the only way you can play it that I can figure out.

Try arpeggiating the 'I tried to fake it.. I don't mind saying.. I just can't make it' part. Would make a nice break from strumming.

If I have time, I'll upload a video of it..

suziko

Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Good stuff both on guitar and vocals.

You know, you might want to put the occassional stop in there along with some upstrokes.

mort2989

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Hi d-dog

you are a good singer. I it´s a good song. unfortunatly i don´t know thw second part of it.

good play

morten

izzyhara

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:14 pm

This was really super good. Thanks for sharing. I feel like I really get to know you guys when you post a video....
Ditto what the others said about the strumming and such. Isn't it interesting to see yourself on a recording? I realized some things about myself when I video-ed myself.
But for one day, you are well on your way. As you continue to work the song, you will come up with some ideas to enhance it.
You have a great voice !!!
Izzy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic