Weak in the Knees

wammer

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:49 pm

sooooooooo this is about my 1283098349848977 attempt ( should have just read the how to first)to put this video up Im hoping it works this time. I've written something different each and everytime so now Im outa things to say LOL. so its not my best work but it is the first and Im sure glad its over. posting on Youtube is not easy watching and watching waiting to upload wonder if you should just push cancel maybe give it one more try. sooooooooo this is me.

P.S Im soooooooo excited to see the colaboration Im about to BUST

michelew

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:00 pm

OMG - WOW! That was fantastic! When is the album coming out? Put me on the pre-order list. I've never heard that song before and now I'm off to check out the artist.

Your sing was fabulous, your playing was smooth and clear. It just makes me want to go and learn some strumming songs. I'd love the chord progression/tab.

Thanks so much and what a fabulous first post. I'm so glad you persisted with the loading.

Michele

haoli25

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:03 pm

Bravo! Bravo! What a first post! You nailed it girl! I think your version is better than Serena Ryder's. Great strumming and great singing. A STAR is born!. Thank you for posting your video.

Bill Image

BigBear

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Wammer- really super job! Great strumming and especially singing. I kept saying to myself that you needed some pauses to breakup the constant strumming then about 2:35 you did it and it was great!!

Really nice first video. I think we should make singing mandatory on all these videos. I think anyone that has done it will admit that it's much harder than just focusing on the guitar part.

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers! :cheer:

tovo

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:09 pm

That's what I'm talking about!! Fantastic. If I heard you play that in public I'd be mightily impressed. Your voice is wonderful. You looked a little tense (I know it's nerve wracking) but you have nothing to be nervous about. Absolutely marvelous.

wrench

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:16 pm

wammer, if indeed that is your real name. Or is it "Ringer"? That was spectacular! What a great voice. Now I can't wait to see (and hear) the collaboration. I know you're somewhat new to TG, but obviously you are no stranger to a guitar and great singing. Thanks for posting your video. They get easier from here. Please make more.

Congratulations! Pizza points for you!

wrench

Lavallee

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:19 pm

That is a wonderful video.You have a great voice, , a good rhythm (even when there was a pause in the signing and strumming, your arm kept moving to keep the beat), no problem changing the chords.

This is great

Marc

suziko

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:35 pm

Nice job! Who is this song by? It's not a song I know, but I really liked it. Great voice and good, steady rhythm with clean chord changes.

Congrats on your first video upload! It only gets easier!

Suzi

reiver

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Congratulations Wammer, that was fantastic. Never heard the song before so I can't do a comparison with the original but I think that you played and sang it extremely well and it really suited that strong strumming pattern.

Very nicely done.

r

wammer

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Thanks Michele heres where you can get the chords for it
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/s/s ... r2_crd.htm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic