Weak in the Knees

wammer

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:44 pm

A little to kind Sir but thank you Didnt even play it like I usually do but geeeeeeeeeez its very hard to relax maybe a small beverage before hand next time LOL

AndyT

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Tammy! Hey girl... Its about time you got out here and started the show! Wow! Really good! Image

wammer

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:45 pm

ooooooooooops that last one was for Bill grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I will figure this thing out somehow

tom18

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Very beautiful; thanks for your effort and courage to share it with us.
Tom

tovo

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:51 pm

wammer wrote:
ooooooooooops that last one was for Bill grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I will figure this thing out somehow
Hey Tammy. If you want to respond to an individual, find their post, then click on "Quote" bottom right. Their post will be quoted and you can write your response. Easy peasy lemon squeezie.

wammer

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Bear

Its funny you should mention the strumming. Im self taught so I usually just let it rip when it comes to strumming. I just play what I hear. I was sooo trying to strum with some sort of pattern cause Ive noticed its hard to pass things over on you guys and gals LOL. As for singing I could not imagine playing without singing its why I started to play in the first place.

Suzi
Serena Ryder ...she is Canadian and has a very unique voice check her out on utube

Wrench
oooooooops sorry but I did not get into the collaboration, as much as I like the song I know its one that I can not sing.And Its one that I play with a few friends of mine and I have way to many bad habits .

To everyone else thanks for your kind and encouraging words. I might have to sleep on two pillows tonight as the one I have may not be big enough :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wammer

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:14 pm

tovo wrote:
wammer wrote:
Hey Tammy. If you want to respond to an individual, find their post, then click on "Quote" bottom right. Their post will be quoted and you can write your response. Easy peasy lemon squeezie.

RIGHT ON THANKS...............to bad I just got this LMAO

haoli25

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:18 pm

wammer wrote:
Serena Ryder ...she is Canadian and has a very unique voice check her out on utube

When I first heard her sing a couple of years ago, her voice reminded me of Lacy J. Dalton.

Bill

michelew

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:20 pm

wammer wrote:
Thanks Michele heres where you can get the chords for it
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/s/s ... r2_crd.htm
Thanks for that!

Chasplaya

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Hey Tammy well done great voice, just listened to the original as never heard it before. You're not a beginner with playing are you? That was well played and confidently for your maiden video. I checked out a few sites for the tabs and found quite a good Alternate bass and strumming version, although your singing was far superior to this guys.

Good on ya mate.

Chas

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic