Gorden lightfoot steel rail blues

dekotaj

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:00 pm

Hello everyone at TG.After listening to Matt yesterday and how he was going to have fun here,and just thought everyone should have a good time here, and how he dont care if us Americans can take his Aussie humor. :laugh: :laugh: I for one American,say good for him. Have some fun and enjoy this site,Heck the rest of us do. But dont think us American don't have some sence of humor.And Neil if I can sing this you got no reson not to sing.Now with that said I will delete this video before I go To work on Tuesday.I dont mind everyone having some fun but Im not crazy enought to leave this up on U-tube. :X :X

Kevin.

Chasplaya

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Well picked mate, nothing wrong with leaving that on YT IMHO

Good on ya mate

Chas

Yamaha48

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:33 pm

This sounds very good Kevin,good voice.
Witch chords do you play? its not hard to play
the tune.
Big hand from me fore you my friend.

warm greet Anton

haoli25

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:33 pm

I liked it Kevin. I think you did a great job. I think you even covered the small flub well. I hope you leave the video up. Thanks for posting it.

Bill Image

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Really well done Kevin! Just love these GL songs. I find that hard to sing, I thought you did really well.

wammer

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:45 pm

I love Gord...........
That was delightful. Great to listen to thanks for posting.......
P.S why on earth would you remove it (no reason I could think of)

Tammy

tovo

Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Like everyone else said Kevin, it's fine. There's no need to take it down. I know it takes some courage to sing in public for the first time, and you are never really sure if it's good enough or if you are going to make people run screaming into the streets, but I think I'm safe in saying that firstly, it was more than fine and secondly, people on this site aren't here to make others feel bad about themselves so all you will get is tips for improvement. (I tend to leave those to those with more experience unless they are really obvious to me which in your case they are not)

So...well done mate.

Oh by the way...I don't always get Matt's humour and we come from the same town let alone the same country! ;)

Craig

Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Kevin,
I'm not really good enough to offer too many suggestions, but I know what sounds good to me and I thought that sounded great. Nice job!
Craig

Lavallee

Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:22 pm

Hi Kevin, I thought your playing/singing is very entertaining. Yoiu through that song without any problems (forget the couple takes on the wording which did not bothered you at all).

Marc

wrench

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Hey Kevin, we can't see your face so leave it up! :laugh: Just kidding about the can't see your face part - dead serious about the leave it up part. That was great. Little flubs and all. Some how we just don't hold a split second flub against a brilliant three minute song. Especially with singing.

Let it fly. I really enjoyed it, and thanks for posting it.

wrench

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic