Suite Judy Blue eyes Marc part 1.mov

Yamaha48

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:21 am

Hello Marc.

That sounds pretty,and a nice rithem part.
Thanks fore sharing Marc.

cheers Anton

willem

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:35 am

Marc,, this drip was all raining on me,,, so good,, i've read how you have this getting down,,,, slow...slower,, slowst and then rain a way man..look forward to the next rain...so good.. cheeeeesssseeee. love it.

jayswett

Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:48 am

Pretty much perfect, from what I could tell. You'll kick this song's butt. No doubt.

dennisg

Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Another great job, Marc. I'm always impressed and inspired by your playing.

Chasplaya

Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:34 am

I haven't tried this yet still getting TG help with streaming vids, so can only compare to You Tube versions of original not what Neil has taught. But I reckon you pretty much got it down man. Sounds A-Ok to me.

Cheers

Chas

Lavallee

Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:48 am

Thanks Mark , Bob, Anton,Willem, Jay, Dennis and Chas , I really appreciate your comments. I have always wanted to learn this song , I tried learning it from youtube but could never figure out the rhythm (not the chords since nobody uses the same thing) , until Neil showed it. But it is work in progress as it is still slower and not as clear as Neil's play through. I like those quick changing chords within the quick strumming. I find that my journey to understanding standard notation and the rhythm within is starting to pay off.

Because I have a tuner directly on the guitar and it is easy to switch between tunings, it allows to practice these alt tuning songs without penalizing the regular tuning songs as I can switch between one tuning to another within a minute.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic