MarkM- Suite Judy Blue Eyes Intro

willem

Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Mark,, thanks for the many drips on the neck,, like with MarC this was to a rain for me,,very good and think you got 'm in no time,,

the only thing i did was tune a guitar DADDAD,,,i like that sound.

tovo

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:49 pm

Mark very nice. I'm with Jay, I'm resisting adding any more projects but starting to feel like I should be tackling this. You are doing great with it. Not only can you play it really well...but you can balance a remote on your knee at the same time. That's not easy either! :)

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Ah, it was you Mark, thought so, saw it on youtube when you were downloading. Great! Really good going!
Jay and Tony, guys you have to go for this and 4+20..... really cool and the deep fried lesson makes a lot of sense!

MarkM

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 pm

tovo wrote:
Mark very nice. I'm with Jay, I'm resisting adding any more projects but starting to feel like I should be tackling this. You are doing great with it. Not only can you play it really well...but you can balance a remote on your knee at the same time. That's not easy either! :)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Kind of like walking around with a book on your head.......

I'm staying in this tuning through the week as I'll be in Vegas next week for work with NO guitar. So if this is the only tuning I have for now I'll HAVE to learn 4+20 fingerpicking. :woohoo: It's all I play right now. Ofcourse when I get back I'll completely forget all that I've learned. My hands will hurt and I'll have to learn standard tuning all over again.

Actually I'm getting a little better with the fingerpicking. Maybe if I have time later today I'll try and film it.

MarkM

MarkM

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:56 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Ah, it was you Mark, thought so, saw it on youtube when you were downloading. Great! Really good going!
Jay and Tony, guys you have to go for this and 4+20..... really cool and the deep fried lesson makes a lot of sense!

Thanks Chris. I'm trying.....Just love the sound. I've seen CSN and CSN&Y several times and just love when they go into this tuning.

MarkM

dennisg

Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:45 pm

Mark, as always, I love your playing. I've been trying to avoid the new songs, but you make it very difficult.

MarkM

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:33 pm

dennisg wrote:
Mark, as always, I love your playing. I've been trying to avoid the new songs, but you make it very difficult.
Thank you Dennis. I wish I felt half as good about my playing......Although I'm just 40 and was only a month old when they debuted this song at Woodstock it was part of life growing up. I never thought about trying this but I'm very excited about this lesson. I just hope I can do the song justice someday.

MarkM

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic