TG Take 1 Test and Hey Joe Intro etc

AcousticAl

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Knew you had it in you, Chas!
Great quality audio & video. Really liked your 12 as well.

Good idea to do an intro off the top-- but I won't be doing that anytime soon. Was a huge step to even show my mug-- and it's tough enough to get through playing the song in one take!

Good on ya'!

Chasplaya

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:47 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
Knew you had it in you, Chas!
Great quality audio & video. Really liked your 12 as well.

Good idea to do an intro off the top-- but I won't be doing that anytime soon. Was a huge step to even show my mug-- and it's tough enough to get through playing the song in one take!

Good on ya'!
HI Al thanks for the comment. The intro idea was a bit spontaneous I had written the rationale but I thought the reason behind this demanded a bit more of a personal approach. I might just continue with that idea though as it appears to have been popular. Next time it will be with a song thats been on my list and practiced more than the oddd time though.

Chas

michelew

Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:18 am

Well I never expected you to do a lesson. You must have posted this the day after my internet was cut off. Very sneaky!

Good to see your debut at last - now I just can't wait for the real one!

And that's what a ScKiwi sounds like - similar to a ScAussie - but some of the vowels are different.

Keep them coming Chas. - BTW - I loved the commentary.

izzyhara

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:29 am

I love the introduction parts of everyone's videos. Helps me get to know ya. I also love that people are putting up "in progress" stuff rather than finished and polished videos. We need them both and seeing work in progress, for me anyway, is really inspirational. If we want perfection, we will watch Neil. If we want joy, a bit of laughter, friendship, inspiration, yada yada, we can now watch each other. Thanks much for posting this. You are super cute !!! Izzy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic