TG Take 1 Test and Hey Joe Intro etc

dekotaj

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Hey Chas,Aways enjoyed your replies.And Now I can say Ive enjoyed your post.Hope to see alot more.

Kevin

Chasplaya

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:39 pm

AndyT wrote:
Out of the original Few Muppeteers, there is only one or two left to post a vid. Can we all say BEAR.... Did Bill put one up yet? I'm a bit foggy right now.

When you do one with the Tux, it will not be complete unless you have a fish in your pocket.
You might have a point Andy who from beginning is still to take the plunge?

TGMatt

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Well I can tell you that Neil has filmed me 4 times so far, but due to some strategic stuff we wont be posting them for a while sorry..If I get more time to learn another tune, I will try and do another one...Just struggling to add any more to my schedule

Chasplaya

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:41 pm

dekotaj wrote:
Hey Chas,Aways enjoyed your replies.And Now I can say Ive enjoyed your post.Hope to see alot more.

Kevin
Thanks Kevin, Just hope its not so long between drinks next time lol

cheers
mate

Chas

BigBear

Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:46 am

Chas- thanks for really putting the pressure on me to do a video! Now I have to get off my butt and do one!

I'm working on that song too and using a very similar tab. But there is an E barre (A shape) at the 7th fret that I wouldn't want to try with a 12-string.

I like your intro very much! But I didn't hear too much of the Scot accent! No Anglish! Not sure if I can hear or tell a Kiwi accent but our Down Under friends like Tony can probably hear it fine.

Oh well, I better get to work!

Thanks Mate! I think. :laugh:

Chasplaya

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:54 am

BigBear wrote:
Chas- thanks for really putting the pressure on me to do a video! Now I have to get off my butt and do one!

I'm working on that song too and using a very similar tab. But there is an E barre (A shape) at the 7th fret that I wouldn't want to try with a 12-string.

I like your intro very much! But I didn't hear too much of the Scot accent! No Anglish! Not sure if I can hear or tell a Kiwi accent but our Down Under friends like Tony can probably hear it fine.

Oh well, I better get to work!

Thanks Mate! I think. :laugh:
Bear the only pressure from now on will be from yourself, beleive me I know by putting it off for so long that just made it harder to do, then this week bingo the light went on and I knew what I wanted to do.

The tab i'm writing out for this has barres on the 5th and 7th and I also incorporate the hendrix chord E7#9 which comeas in after the Bass run, thats not an easy change to make on any guitar let alone the 12string.

I've been slightly longer in NZ than I ever lived in Scotland so the accent has mellowed considerably

Now enough chat get to work mate lol

thanks

Chas

Yamaha48

Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:35 am

Hello my friend Chas.

Thanks fore the good show my friend,the first time you make a video here?.
Yep a 12 string guitar have a nother sound than a 6 string guitar.
Thanks Chas fore making this nice video,i love it.

cheers Anton

Chasplaya

Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:41 am

Thanks Anton,

Your video of the tune and Ricks inspired me to play this so thanks for that. I've a bit of work to do yet.

Cheers

Chas

jim56

Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:45 am

Chas, Well done man! What a pleasure to awake this AM and see your smiling face playing your Tak 12. Very good performance, I enjoyed that, thanks for posting that vid.

Gotta go to to work,

Jim

willem

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:15 am

So mister Chas,,what a show you give us,me also was thinking about a spoken intro but i think they do not understand wat a say,,you made your own tab..was there any good one on the net??(i don't know),,, i work on the song like a campfire with some riffs,,,the hardest is the walking bass run,(but so nice).. so i looking forward to your update,,, well good on ya mate..

ps I pm you for the TABS pdf and GP..THANKS

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic