Izzy Bravely Practices

izzyhara

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:51 pm

OK - I am really putting myself out there now. You will see from this song that it needs ALOT of work. And you all can critique it, or whatever. It's really just a way for me to further introduce myself to you and show you what I like to do. I promise this will be my last one until I actually put up a lesson. OH - if you saw my Linus the Lionhearted cartoon song, that was my Breedlove. This guitar is my classical - it is a Cordoba. Remember that I just picked the guitar up again about 3 weeks ago so be kind. Also note that I definitely need to be in the BBC (Babes Barre Chords).
I say on the tape that I am using the webcam on my "camera" - I meant my computer.
I hope you all still like me after this monstrosity !!!

sws626

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi Izzy,

I really enjoyed that you let us sit in on your practice session. That's a very pretty (not to mention difficult) piece and well worth the effort you're putting into it. You have an amazing reach and fluidity in your left hand.

- Stuart

RicksPick

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Izzy Just like riding a bike
you never forget
just need to get back on.
A very complicated piece
Way beyond my level
I can see your going to be fantastic very soon
Nice smile to end as well

RicksPick

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Oh you've got the hang of these videos Izzy, great! I'm looking forward to how you progress on playing this. Love the Classical guitar... the sound of my childhood as my mum used to play. Keep them coming. :-)

BobR

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Hi Izzy,

Sounds like a nice arrangement. I look forward to seeing how you progress.

Nice Job

Bob

MarkM

Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Izzy,

Thanks for posting. Nice guitar. Sounds great. I have to tell you that I wish my fingers had that range of motion and could stretch like that. That is a mighty intricate arrangement for only being back for 3 weeks. You did a very good job!!!!

MarkM

jayswett

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Microphone in the soundhole? Good idea. That piece will sound very nice with a week or two of practice. Did you mention its name?

cosmicmechanic

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Elegant piece played with nothing to prove. You make it seem easy when you hit your stride and you don't grimace when you stumble, so it's a happy video to watch.

Keep it up, good start !

Pierre

Lavallee

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Izzy, you will be driving that guitar wild in no time. You already know the technique, just a bit more practice and you will be on a roll. Where is the fun if it is too easy ;)

Marc

TGMatt

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Izzy you are showing all the Big hairy chested men up (bear ;) ) and I love it, well done, and if anything...you should be kinder on yourself..

I can promise you I am president of the SUCK club nationwide..and I have Neil on my doorstep, you have nothing to fear ..keep em coming..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic