ANGEL FROM MONTGOMERY by DennisG (and wife Jamie)

suziko

Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:01 pm

Dennis and Jamie,

I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved that. I had the hugest smile on my face the entire time, watching the two of you together. Jamie kicked ass- I just love her interpretation of this song. Of course, now you know I'm going to have to pester you to give me the TAB for this song.

It was worth the wait!!

Suzi

tovo

Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:20 pm

Dennis and Jamie,

Yet another song I had never heard, indeed I must live a sheltered life. I thought it was great, and I really enjoy being introduced to songs by friends here at TG. I reckon you should have swapped places so that Jamie was in the limelight and Dennis you were in profile providing the backup, but I guess some focus needs to be on the guitar (and what a beauty it is...almost as beautiful as your lovely Wife).

Thanks to you both for sharing. Very enjoyable.

BobR

Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:46 pm

Dennis / Jamie,

I was looking at your video again and I realized I said Nancy on my first look. I am sorry about that and do apologize.

Bob

wrench

Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:40 pm

Dennis and Jamie,

Could the reason for nineteen takes simply be you had so much fun doing this song?

You both did a wonderful job, and I hope to see more duets from you. Dennis, you are certainly one of the prolific innovators among the membership, and I thank you for posting this magnificent video. This was really enjoyable to watch. Thanks, and Double Pizza Points for you and Jamie.

Dan

Chasplaya

Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:18 pm

Wow Jamie that was superb, really very well sung. I'm not familiar with that song but your cover has encouraged me to look it up. Again very well done Jamie, take a bow! I had to watch it 19 times lol

ps, the guy on the guitar was pretty good too.

Chas

stratman3

Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:30 pm

Excellent!, Excellent!, Excellent!, Loved it and a wife that can sing to and let's not forget the very nice harmony.

Great stuff. B)

Catman

Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:46 pm

Very nicely done, especially the ending!

David

Craig

Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:03 am

Dennis,
Thank you for sharing that...how very awesome! I found that I wasn't even watching your guitar playing after the start as much as I was watching you two have fun! When you can have music in your house, with your family, it really doesn't get much better does it? Isn't that why we do this? The magic of music comes through again! Tell Jaime she was great. Thanks again,
Craig

Lavallee

Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:12 am

Dennis and Jamie, you did a great duet, watched it twice (17 to go). This is great that you can share your other passion with your spouse.

Marc

TGMatt

Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:10 am

Nothing but admiration here mate...I now know what it takes to get up and do it..

Well done

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic