My Boi TGNaz uploads Romanza..Sheck it !

TGMatt

Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Pls check out my main man Naz's first vidoe upload, just to get in the spirit of things..He didn't post it so here it is..

We were shooting the breeze on some technology stuff last night, and I casually mentioned that it was about time we saw a video from him..

Here it is , and its a cracker..Since I can only play half of Romanza..

Well done mate..you are well on your way to nailing the song and then the emotion, which will make this piece truly great for you..

Congrats

TGMatt

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Comments welcome

johnrfeeney

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:43 pm

very very nice

melodic

beautiful

Lavallee

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Hi Naz great playing, a challenging song and you give a great performance. You have the second section easy which is tougher. I actually noticed watching you, that I was making a fault on the second chord of the second part melody.

If I may suggest, I noticed that you give a strong emphasis on your finger picking motion (your fingers after hitting the strings almost goes back to your palm). Not sure if it was for the guitar to sound a little louder, but normally you want your finger right after you hit the string to be back in position. Your playing sounds very good and the finger movement does not give you any problem but it migth with faster pace song.

Great video Naz, glad to meet you

Marc

I wanted to leave a comment earlier but it was locked

tovo

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:10 am

I'm not real sure who Naz is, I probably should know, but that playing works for me. Good stuff.

Lavallee

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:18 am

Tovo, Matt introduced Naz ealier in January

Greetings

Just wanted to give you a brief overview of folk who have been and are part of the TG family at present..as we add some suprizes this year I thought I had better summarize the team somewhat..

Neil - ie Grand popo - Occasionally teaches guitar, occasionally feeds me, occasionally lends me his cat

Matt- Mispells, uses poor grammar or rushes his posts ..but generally directs/plans traffic, and tries real hard

Mike - Customer service - some of you have worked with him already , does a stirling job and in some very odd hours..

Nazar - Been with me for several years now, and as of this year is full time TG ,guitar player, family man, talented programmer

Cheryle - Works behind the scenes with merchants, and sends out the gift cards and all sorts of admin

Major - Our second newest addition (in programming)- is starting to make his presence felt - and doing a great job welcome mate

Big Jim - You all have seen the myth the legend pop up from time to time, without him, we would be toast ..

Mikey G - My main go to man - This guy has been with me in other businesses for almost 2 years now and will be joining TG over the next few weeks full time ..Cant wait to have him on deck, he is my lieu
tenant and just a superhero without the cape..(I am presently buying him one) - He will get his own formal introduction from me soon.

d_dog

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:36 am

Kick A$$ job Naz! A programmer with a Right Brain! Sweet! You are going to go far dude!

tovo

Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:23 am

Lavallee wrote:
Tovo, Matt introduced Naz ealier in January

Greetings

Just wanted to give you a brief overview of folk who have been and are part of the TG family at present..as we add some suprizes this year I thought I had better summarize the team somewhat..

Nazar - Been with me for several years now, and as of this year is full time TG ,guitar player, family man, talented programmer
Ah yes, now I remember. Sorry I have only a tiny hard drive for a brain.

Chasplaya

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:01 am

You know when you have guys behind the scenes that can actually play it gives a great sense of just knowing this place is in good caring hands.

Nice one Naz I hadn't tried this before I saw you play it and have since tried, I like it so thanks for pointing me this way.

Feedback well I might need to watch it again to be really constructive and also try it out for myself first.

really enjoyed that

Good on ya mate.

Chas

jim56

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:29 am

Well done Naz,

You have inspired me to get back on that piece.

Thanks (Matt) for posting your video, lol

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic