Le Picbois with the Guitar Pro band by Marc

beaker

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:53 am

Marc, excellent job on that song. you played it really well. I will look forward to a duet of you and your friend when you have practiced enough. Keep on playin' keep on posting! Beaker.

reiver

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Marc - thought your playing was great, with an interesting use of the technology. And, for the most part it was successful. Had you considered trying to record yourself playing the "sax" part yourself (on acoustic or electric) and overlaying that on your rhythm track?

Nice idea though, I'm sure it will inspire others.

r

BobR

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Marc,
Great Job. It sounded to me like your timing was spot on. Your picking and chord changes were great. I think you have inspired me.

Thanks
Bob

Lavallee

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:27 pm

Dennis: thanks for the comments

Beaker: I hope to do a post with him and one the girl at the office who sings really well

Reiver: Thanks as you said it was not fully successfull as it is still work in progress. I expect to try that sometimes in a near future. I have in mind what Jay did where he sang on one track and play on the other one using Audacity, which was very good. One of these days!

Bob: Thanks, this is what I like about this site where there is always somebody coming out with an idea and other people use it in their own way.

Marc

michelew

Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:53 am

MArc that is such a cool idea - you're a genius! It sounded great - I think you are well on your way to achieving your goal (actually I think you're probably there already).

Very cool!

Lavallee

Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi Michele, glad to have you back. Thanks for the comments. The goal setting in music is interesting since the more you know, you realize how much you need to learn. But it is certainly fun.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic