Jim Croce Demo.Long time ago & dreaming again.

stratman3

Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:36 am

Very,very nice. You make it look too easy. Sounded great, congrats on the new Bose amp, they make such quality equipment.
Jim Croce, what a treasure, I just love all of his music.I agree, I would love to see some Croce music. I am sure Neil will get to it.
Thanks for sharing. B)

Lavallee

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:07 am

Very nice picking Kevin, you look very comfortable playing those songs. This Bose L1 amp, you plug your guitar in and then to the speaker or this it goes to your PC?

Marc

Catman

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:36 am

Very, very, nice.

And congrats on the new amp.

David

izzyhara

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:44 am

This was such a pleasure to both watch and listen to. Croce does such fun chord progressions, and the bass leads into the next chord are very cool. You played this near flawlessly. I would also like to see a Croce song hit the Target lessons. Maybe you could just put it up, eh? Beautifully done. I could see learning this and just playing it over and over because it looks like fun to play, and sounds wonderful. Thanks for the info on the amp too. I guess my "hobby" will continue to cost me money. I wish all you guys would quit buying stuff. Show us more stuff soon..... I will probably play this video over and over so that I can learn it by watching you, the master !!!!
Playing guitar is what we do, but I also like these videos so that I can see what everyone looks like, and the environment in which they play. I just get such a sense of who everyone is, and I am loving it.
Thanks again.. Give us more... Izzy

MarkM

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:51 am

Kevin,

Your videos never dissapoint. That was another great one. It's been said before but I'll reiterate it once again. You make that look so easy and boy do I know it isn't. At least for me. The Guild sounded great. Thanks and keep them coming.

MarkM

cosmicmechanic

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:38 pm

So Kevin, a Jim Croce lesson? Good!

I say "lesson", because the camera angle and video quality make it possible to observe a good deal of the fretting and picking that you do. A lot to learn there.

Always interesting posts, thanks!

Pierre

TGMatt

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:46 am

lovely work mate

dekotaj

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:58 am

willem wrote:
Lets watch Kevin more,,it looks so easy...nice sound..thanks
Thanks Willem,my friend.

David thank you.

Matt very nice of you.Thank you.

dekotaj

Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:05 am

AcousticAl wrote:
Well done, Kevin.. guitar sounds sweet!!

Your fingerpicking is really good as usual-- effortless as others have said.. but watch that thumb over the top. ;)
Thanks Al.

Cant wait to hear that new guitar.And the thumb,your right.not sure what would be easyer brake the bad habbit or the thumb.Belive me I try and keep it tucked away,like a bad penny,keeps showing up.Someday!! :unsure: :unsure:

dekotaj

Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:10 am

stratman3 wrote:
Very,very nice. You make it look too easy. Sounded great, congrats on the new Bose amp, they make such quality equipment.
Jim Croce, what a treasure, I just love all of his music.I agree, I would love to see some Croce music. I am sure Neil will get to it.
Thanks for sharing. B)
Thanks,they sure do make quality equipment.Cant wait to find some more time to play around with it.I to am looking foward to Neil doing some Croce.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic