Halleluja - a progress video - michelew

neverfoundthetime

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Absolutely lovely Michele! Back with a bang... which is what you'd expect from a Ban(d)she!
I know what you mean about Tony's... I have to cry when he sings too..... no, just kiddin! ;-)

AcousticAl

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Really enjoyed that, Michele. I think I've told you this before, but I am envious of your hand positions (both of them).

Welcome back!!

Chasplaya

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:12 am

Really well done Michele. Your playing is very smooth and what warts!!! I didn't hear or see any.

Good on ya matey!

BigBear

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:36 am

Michele- That was great! Very smooth and steady.

I played this exact version at a jam session a couple of weeks ago and we all found it surprisingly hard to sing. I guess you need Leonard Cohen's growl to pull it off. None of us could do it high!

Thanks for sharing and congrats on a very nice version. :cheer:

Pacem148

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:42 am

Michele

That was great.

Paul

michelew

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:57 am

THanks guys! - this is such a supportive group. I really find that posting is a way of lifting your spirits and recharging your enthusiasm. There is just that little hurdle of getting in front of the camera and filming until you're happy with it, which is slowly getting smaller.

Thanks again.

dekotaj

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:43 am

AcousticAl wrote:
Really enjoyed that, Michele. I think I've told you this before, but I am envious of your hand positions (both of them).

Welcome back!!
Ive got to go along with Al,What great hand position.I also have told you how envious I am.
I think it was Lizzy that made reference to how watching people play,you start to get a feel for there playing and them as players.Ill say it again,how much I enjoy watching (everyone)who post there videos.How cool is it that we can watch each other grow as musician.
What great song choice you have,Scarborough affair,Greensleeves and this wonderfully finger picked song.I for one would love to hear you sing one,All who have done it can tell you how hard it is.(the first cut is the deepest)and if you cant find your voice right now Hum one for us that cant hurt to much??

Glad to have you back,hope the move wasn't to bad.

michelew

Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:25 am

THanks Kevin. I love watching everyone's videos too - big time!

Catman

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:54 am

Very, very nice.

Looking forward to more!

David

wrench

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:53 am

Michele,

Your progress is very noteworthy. That was a fantastic piece. I'm sure it would have been awesome with singing, but then again, the singing may have masked the great guitar playing.

Beautiful job. I am pleased to hear your work again.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic