My first YouTube Video- Michelle

mcfingers

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:34 pm

haoli25 wrote:
Steve, you are not OLD, you're BACKWARD! :) Of course, this looks normal to MJ. :laugh: Great job with both the singing and the playing. I watched your video twice and I really, really liked it. BRAVO!!!! Thank you for posting your video.

Bill Image
Thanks Bill, I guess backwards and old don't look right when you put them together eh? I have always been a bit ambidextrous my whole life. Not completely, just enough to get me in trouble.

Thanks,
Steve

haoli25

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Look on the bright side Steve, you just turned the big 0 - 6. :laugh:

mcfingers

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Thanks, My wife would tell you that, emotionally, I still 14. :laugh: Of course, she's right.

Chasplaya

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Belated Happy Birthday Steve, Well done on your first vid, having read all the posts before this knowing the vid was flipped that was actually strange to watch, if i hadn't known I would have accepted lefty.

Good voice good playing.

Cheers

Chas

mcfingers

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Thanks Chas,

Yeah, strange that it would flip it like that. I'll have to see if I can figure out why?

Hopefully, when I get straighten out I'll look normal again..... I think that will be a good thing. :S

Cheers,
Steve

BigBear

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Steve- very nice job! I really enjoyed that song; one of the few Beatles tunes I really like and one of their all-time best. You should sing more, you have a very nice voice that compliments your playing well.

Congrats on all your hard work and thanks for sharing that excellent video!

Cheers! :cheer:

MarkM

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:25 am

Steve,

Belated happy B-Day!! That was very enjoyable to watch. Clearly you had a great time playing and singing that song. Love the song and you did a great job!!! I always wanted to learn that one. It would be good if we had a lesson on it. I must say your singing was very good. I hope to see and hear more from you in the future. Thanks for sharing.

MarkM

coomba

Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:37 am

I hope I can come close to that on my first upload.
Nice job
cheers
Scott

tovo

Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:36 am

Hey Steve that was a great job mate. I really enjoyed it and it was remarkably clear. Those folks at Mac actually make stuff that works, go figure! The Kodak is really cool I recorded my last video with it and it was so much clearer. Very easy to use also. Mate for what it's worth I reckon you are looking fit and well at 60.

Getting older sure beats the alternative mate!

Cheers. Great job.

Catman

Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:50 am

Hey Steve!

Great job!

Late as usual to the thread due to the time-zone difference, so the comments I had have already been given by previous posters.

David

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic