Modern Day Prodigal Son

buddy

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:07 pm

I am playing with my new Web-cam tonight so I did a first take of Modern Day Prodigal Son. The sound quality is not that great, as I am still playing with the audio settings and I have a very average voice, but I truly am moved by this song every time I play it.

Comment and suggestions are welcome as you seem like a gentle group,

Bud

d_dog

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Wow buddy that's a really great tune! Great job! I know someone will say it so I'll get it out of the way. If you haven't already head on over to the Introduce Yourself forum thread and tell us a bit about yourself. Really great job, hope to see you around here more.

Lavallee

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Bud, I am not familiar with that song but I will trade your average voice anytime. Great singing and playing.

Marc

cosmicmechanic

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:25 pm

Buddy, don't shave for 3-4 days, record this again in a rundown flat and you'll get me shedding a real tear. I say that cause this one almost did it. Good post, to put it lightly.

Edit: Come to think of it, I do have an imagination. I'll just close my eyes and that'll get some tears going just fine, thanks.

Pierre

haoli25

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:55 pm

Great job Bud. I really enjoyed listening to that song. You have a very good voice and your guitar playing was excellent. Thanks for posting your video.

Bill Image

MarkM

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:06 am

Bud,

Average voice my butt. :laugh: :laugh: Good job with the song. I'm not familar with it but your playing and singing made a believer out of me. I really enjoyed that and very envious of your talent.

MarkM

mcfingers

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:23 am

Mark took the words right out of my mouth. OUTSTANDING. I really enjoyed that song and your performance. Nice, nice job.
Steve

Brantley Gilbert, I just looked him up on iTunes. He got some nice songs and you did this one well.

dekotaj

Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:43 am

But I truly am moved by this song every time I play it.Buddy.

Well Buddy.I to was moved by your song,a song I don't know if Ive every heard before.
When I first started to post here,People would say play with feeling.Now I know what they meant.

Sir the song the singing,It all was just Fabulous.BRAVO!!BRAVO!!

Kevin

BigBear

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:47 am

NIce job Bud! You have a much better voice than you think, especially for that song. I don't know it at all but I really liked it. Really nice guitar picking too.

Thanks for sharing! :cheer:

tovo

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:53 am

MarkM wrote:
Bud,

Average voice my butt. :laugh: :laugh: Good job with the song. I'm not familar with it but your playing and singing made a believer out of me. I really enjoyed that and very envious of your talent.

MarkM

What Mark said. Bud you have a GREAT voice for that style of song, I suspect many styles. Very, very nice. Thanks for posting.

Oh yeah...nice playing as well!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic