SOUND CHECK - LORD HAVE MERCY ON A COUNTRY BOY

neverfoundthetime

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:00 pm

Hey Buddy you are quite a performer! Love those hips..... wish I could do that with mine right now... the right one hurts like crap after two weeks of too much squash coaching! I like the idea of the mike and head phones... I think you could get a slightly cleaner sound if you play around with the settings... some fuzz in there at the beginning to my ear. Was your Seagull plugged in too? Must check that mike and phones out.I'm joining your fan club.
Chris

buddy

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:27 pm

MJ,

Yes, they have two lines coming out of them. If I just want to use the mic then I just leave the headphones unplugged. I had the mic and the guitar plugged into a Crate acoustic amp. I will have to see if I can plug the mic into the computer as that might create a cleaner sound.

Thanks for the feedback,

Buddy

buddy

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:30 pm

Hi Chris,

Yes I did have the Seagull plugged in. I agree with you on the settings, I think the buzz might be from the Web-cam mic.

Good talking to ya,

Bud

Music Junkie

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:32 pm

buddy wrote:
MJ,

Yes, they have two lines coming out of them. If I just want to use the mic then I just leave the headphones unplugged. I had the mic and the guitar plugged into a Crate acoustic amp. I will have to see if I can plug the mic into the computer as that might create a cleaner sound.

Thanks for the feedback,

Buddy
Sweet. Pretty cool little gadget there..... B)

By the way, did you say you are from the Houston area??? If so, I may be trying to head that way this year some time to go to Southpaw Guitars. That store will be dangerous for me, but my wife is kind enough to give me enough rope to hang myself.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

buddy

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:30 am

MJ,

I am out by San Diego Ca

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic