BRING ON THE WONDER

buddy

Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:30 pm

I was out working with the horses today and was really touched by the beauty of nature and thus reminded of this song, so I thought I would post it up. I first heard this song watching an episode of the TV show Bones. I was deeply moved by it's melody and tone. I cannot do it justice because the original artist that recorded it is amazing, but when I play it I feel deeply the affection of the lover of my soul.

Bud

michelew

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Bud,

You really did justice to that GORGEOUS song! WOW - what a lovely rendition - so full of emotion and so beautifully played!! Your voice is really beautiful too. You choked me up.

Would it be possible to get the link to the tab or what ever you're using to play this. My partner is a BIG Bones fan and a loves that song in particular. We haven't been able to source it. ANd I'd LOVE to learn it and surprise her with it (I'm not sure whether the surprise part is possible, but I'd love to learn it regardless).

SO beautiful - you just made my morning - you really did bring on the wonder.

Thank you!!

Michele

tovo

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Bud you sure are a busy boy! I think this is you best post in my humble opinion. Your voice was beautiful and playing is clean and precise. Can I ask if you have played in front of an audience? If not, then you should, and real soon.

Very, very nice.

buddy

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Michele,

Thank you for your kind and encouraging comments.

I picked this up by ear so I don't have a chart or tabs but the chords are as follows;

Intro

EM G A EM REPEAT

VERSE 1

AM EM
AM C G

CHORUS
C G D EM
C G D EM

VERSE 2
AM EM
AM C G

CHORUS
C G D EM
C G D EM
C G D EM
C G D EM

BRIDGE C G D EM 3 TIMES

VERSE 3
AM EM
AM C G

CHORUS
C G D EM
C G D EM
C G D EM
C G D EM
C G D EM
C G D EM

buddy

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Tovo,

The only time I have ever played to an audience has been on the sports pitch. :laugh: I did some singing and piano when I was a young kid (my mom was a piano and voice instructor). I ran away from music in my teens and forgot about my love of it until more recently.

If I played in front of an audience now I might need a diaper. :ohmy:

Bud

michelew

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Thanks Bud. I'll be learning that tonight.

BobR

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Bud,

You just get better and better. :cheer:

Great job
Bob

buddy

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:44 pm

Bob,

Thanks for the encouragement.

Bud

neverfoundthetime

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:20 pm

Just excellent Buddy. Really powerful! What a great voice you have.... and that microphone/headphone solution really seams to work well. Can you tell us how you are recording this exactly. Thanks and well done again!

buddy

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 pm

NFT,

I recorded this with the guitar and mic plugged into a Crate acoustic amp. I am using a logitech pro 9000 webcam to record with the mike filter set to off. Of course I am leaving the headphones unplugged when I am recording. I am going to look for a regular mic headset, do you have any suggestions ?

Bud

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic